Craig Mather Statement

SteveJ

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you are such a waste of space....pathetic....you troll every thread and jump on people's comments instead of offering your own views...I look forward to the day admin ban you...an argument can be made that what you do is much worse than what ED was banned for!

:lol: - other people accuse me of giving to much of my own views ( I think including you) but it seems thinking for myself and having an opinion irritates you.

Ach well here's to a positive result today - cya later

What is interesting is how few people have commented on the actual content. I found the section about wishing to remove the Exec Directors but implant Non-Execs intriguing. It makes no sense if that is what the McColl group have tried to do. It is also very easy to form the view that Murray just wants to feel important, but has no actual views or plans, he is very much a hanger- on to people who could give him the chance to not risk anything but feel important.

In various routes, Murray has been trying for around 2 and a half years to take over and I still have no idea what his vision would be or any plans, surely that is concerning, even for his supporters?

What is interesting is how few people have commented on the actual content. I found the section about wishing to remove the Exec Directors but implant Non-Execs intriguing. It makes no sense if that is what the McColl group have tried to do. It is also very easy to form the view that Murray just wants to feel important, but has no actual views or plans, he is very much a hanger- on to people who could give him the chance to not risk anything but feel important.

In various routes, Murray has been trying for around 2 and a half years to take over and I still have no idea what his vision would be or any plans, surely that is concerning, even for his supporters?

Yep agre with this - if PM has a real plan and vision forvtheir club, especially if it differs from the current board a great tactic would have been to shout it out loud and get the supporters on board it's the 'silence of the plans' that makes him / them look daft. Mather seems to be willing to converse with the whole fan base and has articulated basic plans and while he has made some errors he is earning trust and that is much needed.

Are you all nuts,Where has the missing 32mill went to,Green and his cohorts, including those still on the board have plundered it.And as for this. " we have put our own money into the club"pish,they have had it back with plenty on top,get them out .

Shut up

Are you all nuts,Where has the missing 32mill went to,Green and his cohorts, including those still on the board have plundered it.And as for this. " we have put our own money into the club"pish,they have had it back with plenty on top,get them out .

Maybe you could post the accounts up for us so we can all have a look

I smell jaffa cakes...............