Craig Mather Statement

SteveJ

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The statements were from the requisitioners (sp) and in regards to the requisition not the vision as thats just for me Chris and Mark

Well why lie then? I specifically mentioned Paul Murray and his visions and plans ... you laughed and said he's released 3 statements this week alone with that ....

Caught out.

Comparing everyone and everything to Craig Whyte is becoming a cliche

I don't think you are aiming that at me even though I did bring him up in my post.

The problem I see is that most on here have already threw all their eggs in the basket with the current board. I just brought him up to highlight the fact that questions were being asked of Whyte at the time and everyone cheered whenever he would release a statement having a dig at someone.

I'll say it again I won't compare the board to Whyte but no one running Rangers will ever get my full trust again.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

correct mate they are not even hiding it this time

all above board...

Well once the accounts are published it will be there for all to see....so maybe best to give it a rest till then. All the scaremongering and rhetoric from the likes of Murray has damaged us and continues to do so....we need facts not assumptions, posturing and scare tactics!

Since BP kicked your arse, you have seemed to change your tune :-)

:lol: what I'm supposed to change based on a rant by an anon poster / :lol: - I decided to back Mather about an hour ago - based on hisxstatement - if vb post more useless pish like yesterday I think you'll find I have not changed at all

Well why lie then? I specifically mentioned Paul Murray and his visions and plans ... you laughed and said he's released 3 statements this week alone with that ....

Caught out.

I certainly wasnt a lie mate

if a statement along those lines was put out we would all see it.

If my post missled then I apologise but would prefer not to be called a liar.

I have but it was a few posts back (tu)

You haven't.

You are scaremongering with respect to Whyte mate its totally different and doesn't do your argument any good whatsoever.

Yes their salaries and bonuses are a disgrace, yes it's a good gig if you can invest £900k and get £600k a year back in salary and bonus and still retain your shareholding...BUT that doesn't mean we are in danger of Admin, which is what you are suggesting isn't it?

Well once the accounts are published it will be there for all to see....so maybe best to give it a rest till then. All the scaremongering and rhetoric from the likes of Murray has damaged us and continues to do so....we need facts not assumptions, posturing and scare tactics!

but its delay delay delay..........we did all this before

Caught out.

In fairness I think this is about 3 people sharing one log on

Nobody could be this stupid all on their own

You haven't.

You are scaremongering with respect to Whyte mate its totally different and doesn't do your argument any good whatsoever.

Yes their salaries and bonuses are a disgrace, yes it's a good gig if you can invest £900k and get £600k a year back in salary and bonus and still retain your shareholding...BUT that doesn't mean we are in danger of Admin, which is what you are suggesting isn't it?

I did mate honest

I certainly wasnt a lie mate

if a statement along those lines was put out we would all see it.

If my post missled then I apologise but would prefer not to be called a liar.

OK fair enough...

I'll ask you again if "anyone can put out a statement" your words in regards to Mather, then where is Paul Murray's statement in regards to his visions and plans for Rangers?

but its delay delay delay..........we did all this before

Part of the reason for the delay has been the actions and conduct of the likes of Murray as Mather alluded to in his statement.....I agree as a matter of haste they should publish the accounts however until they are published all this guesswork and agenda driven rhetoric (from both sides) only damages our club and further fractures our support!

OK fair enough...

I'll ask you again if "anyone can put out a statement" your words in regards to Mather, then where is Paul Murray's statement in regards to his visions and plans for Rangers?

No idea other than they dont want to divulge to the general public yet.

But they do have one.

It looks like Paul Murray is not the man but that doesn't mean the current board are not to be questioned and viewed with suspicion

I don't disagree that we should question the board and seek clarity....a really good chance was missed at the recent fan meeting which seemed to become an ally love in instead of a worthwhile opportunity to get answers!

The problem is some go beyond asking questions and start making accusations and that is a dangerous route to go down without any facts.

I don't think you are aiming that at me even though I did bring him up in my post.

The problem I see is that most on here have already threw all their eggs in the basket with the current board. I just brought him up to highlight the fact that questions were being asked of Whyte at the time and everyone cheered whenever he would release a statement having a dig at someone.

I'll say it again I won't compare the board to Whyte but no one running Rangers will ever get my full trust again.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

I wasn't aiming it at you.

I think most have said that it will be good to see the accounts, and unlike with the Whyte situation they aren't even due yet. Personally I don't have much confidence in Stockbridge but I do like Mather and think he really just wants to do a good job with us, he's been dealt with an awful lot of disruption the last few weeks and this statement shows his frustration if anything.

I don't think it's a case of giving full backing, I just think we should call the situation as we see it and not get caught up in factions and propaganda, like the concept of Jim McColl and Paul Murray are the good guys battling to save us from the evil of the current board. I'm much more convinced by Mather's statement compared to the stuff McColl/Murray seem to be coming out with hence why i've praised it. But all my eggs aren't in one basket and if new information, evidence etc comes to light then I could well change my mind but i'm not seeing any right now, so while we should always be cautious I don't see why the boardroom needs totally cleared out (even though I wouldn't mind Stockbridge leaving).