Craig Mather Statement

SteveJ

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree that we should question the board and seek clarity....a really good chance was missed at the recent fan meeting which seemed to become an ally love in instead of a worthwhile opportunity to get answers!

The problem is some go beyond asking questions and start making accusations and that is a dangerous route to go down without any facts.

I don't disagree that we should question the board and seek clarity....a really good chance was missed at the recent fan meeting which seemed to become an ally love in instead of a worthwhile opportunity to get answers!

The problem is some go beyond asking questions and start making accusations and that is a dangerous route to go down without any facts.

You are correct what is also disturbing is after all we have been through as a support we are more divided than ever in fact i'd go as far to say hate between certain groups than their is for our real emeny

Was this the meeting we found out BS has a 200k salary with guaranteed 100% bonus, Mather has a 300k salary with 100% bonus. Chuck got a huge salary 100% bonus, a pay off and 7% of the club for his 12 months work. Fuck knows what IA has left with.

All at odds with what the IPO said, ambiguous at best, downright lies at worst.

The same meeting BS had no idea what he was talking about.

I suppose it depends what you take from it ;)

I can to a degree yes

but the fact that we have the accusation (for want of a better word) of mismanagement from a very big business hitter carries some sway.

Never mind 'to a degree'. The comments criticising the current board all centre around how blind we all are, well, something different isn't good enough, there needs to be an actual alternative.

What is the plan for the future ownership of the club?

What is the plan for the future funding of the club?

How would different revenue streams be explored?

What would the new board look like?

What would that board set as targets for the club over the next 3-5 years and how would that be resourced?

We need to be given something to actually believe in. Why do you think that we should take this group on trust?

Was this the meeting we found out BS has a 200k salary with guaranteed 100% bonus, Mather has a 300k salary with 100% bonus. Chuck got a huge salary 100% bonus, a pay off and 7% of the club for his 12 months work. Fuck knows what IA has left with.

All at odds with what the IPO said, ambiguous at best, downright lies at worst.

The same meeting BS had no idea what he was talking about.

I suppose it depends what you take from it ;)

Yeah the same meeting where ally was the only one not asked how much he was on and the same meeting where no pertinent questions were asked about of financial health, expenditure, long term plans on and off the park, financial strategy moving forward etc etc....too many were driven by the Murray chat of dont trust the board etc that they failed to ask what the board were doing to earn that money!

Never mind 'to a degree'. The comments criticising the current board all centre around how blind we all are, well, something different isn't good enough, there needs to be an actual alternative.

What would that board set as targets for the club over the next 3-5 years and how would that be resourced?

We need to be given something to actually believe in. Why do you think that we should take this group on trust?

He/she cannot answer any direct questions other than with meaningless soundbites and platitudes. This troll should be banned.

Yeah the same meeting where ally was the only one not asked how much he was on and the same meeting where no pertinent questions were asked about of financial health, expenditure, long term plans on and off the park, financial strategy moving forward etc etc....too many were driven by the Murray chat of dont trust the board etc that they failed to ask what the board were doing to earn that money!

Also taken up by the determination to get Charles Green out of his consultancy role if I remember right.

Priorities!

The time for amateur boardroom experts and accountants is now over, lets all get behind the club and the team.

Giving creedence to boardroom warfare does nothing but play into the hands of our enemies.

The time for asking questions should never be over. We didnt question Murray and we were not forceful enough with Whyte.

Not saying the current board are like these guys, but we should always be vigilant.

When the accounts are released, many questions should be answered and we will have some evidence around if we should trust the board.

Oh well that makes it ok then, FFS listen to yourself...to wrongs make a right in your world do they?

It not about McCoist versus Mather its about fucking profligacy across the board with our money.

As it stands and in the short term it will remain unchanged.

Major shareholders have been advised

Very limited given the major streams are all under contract

Yes and a bit of watch this space is required.

I understand that all of that is pretty vague particularly to those not in’the loop’

Oh well that makes it ok then, FFS listen to yourself...to wrongs make a right in your world do they?

It not about McCoist versus Mather its about fucking profligacy across the board with our money.

No it's about getting fucking CLARITY! It's about getting facts before forming opinions or making accusations....how do you know the board don't earn every penny they are on and have put in place long term strategies to develop our financial health? Oh that's right you know fuck all just like me and just like Paul Murray....instead of making assumptions and accusations our time would be better spent seeking facts! All this rhetoric is getting so boring!

As it stands and in the short term it will remain unchanged.

Very limited given the major streams are all under contract

Yes and a bit of watch this space is required.

I understand that all of that is pretty vague particularly to those not in’the loop’

Oh well, you've sold it to me. Fully on board now. FFS.

No it's about getting fucking CLARITY! It's about getting facts before forming opinions or making accusations....how do you know the board don't earn every penny they are on and have put in place long term strategies to develop our financial health? Oh that's right you know fuck all just like me and just like Paul Murray....instead of making assumptions and accusations our time would be better spent seeking facts! All this rhetoric is getting so boring!

To be fair, the fans are in limbo. We have certain groups who await factual evidence but there are others who worry that if we wait for that evidence, it will be too late. You cannot blame them either, as they are most probably those who jumped on Craig Whyte when all around were wary.

To be fair, the fans are in limbo. We have certain groups who await factual evidence but there are others who worry that if we wait for that evidence, it will be too late. You cannot blame them either, as they are most probably those who jumped on Craig Whyte when all around were wary.

These craig whyte comparisons are completely irrelevant as the situations are so different....those worrying are completely understandable! Those making accusations and causing disruptions without any facts are the problem!