Media War Heats Up

bawsburst

You do tend to think a lot none of it productive.

Says you, who copy`s the OP direct from `that other forum`

Tell us, how much thought did you put in to copying Mark Dingwalls post & bringing it over here?

While your at it, maybe you could tell us whether or not you're a Rangers supporter?

:sleep1:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But he's taking nothing to do with the running of the club - he's long been removed

Sorry mate must disagree, don`t you think the Hanson Strand decision to block the board appointments was possibly something to do with Green?

Also the majority if not all of the Board were put in place & are still being backed by Green, I`d say believing his opinions are not expressed within the boardroom is naive at best mate.

You may find it was your chum gary2006 who introduced the Green angle, you should pay more attention and then you wouldn't alway have to be corrected. (tu)

Better still why don't you just fuck off and stop pretending you're a Rangers fan? (tu)

All you ever post about on here is about Murray / McColl the all the board shite etc etc..............

Have you ever posted anything about football?

You may find it was your chum gary2006 who introduced the Green angle, you should pay more attention and then you wouldn't alway have to be corrected. (tu)

so are you changing your tune again,in your opinion is green still having a major say in the day to day running of the club?

Another seal of approval by the jackal.

"By the age of 26, Whyte was already Scot land's youngest self-made millionaire. Now, 13 years on, and in charge of a vast business empire, his wealth is off the radar".

http://tinyurl.com/q38qeet

should not have believed Jack Irvine's PR

the easdales are working for green and ahmad and you know it,the easdales wont buy greens shares,this is just an attempt to buy time for green and ahmad,they are running the show,they always have been,the easdales are basicaly just greens henchman,carrying out their plans,am i wrong?

You may well be right, but IMO PM is so desperate to get in the door that he was quoted recently as saying that the eadedales deserve representation on the board.

So PM has no problems with the easedales being there, and mather has no problems with the easdales being there.

Why does so many others seem to have a problem with it?

Another seal of approval by the jackal.

"By the age of 26, Whyte was already Scot land's youngest self-made millionaire. Now, 13 years on, and in charge of a vast business empire, his wealth is off the radar".

http://tinyurl.com/q38qeet

He's right with that one. His wealth was off the radar no cunt knows where his money is or if he has any.

For your information Keith Jackson: Since Rangers financial troubles began I have developed more of a love for them, something I didn't think was possible. If you really think the heart and soul has gone from the club and the support, then you are a seriously deluded human being. The heart and soul has been lost from a club alright, but it's the club based in the East end of glasgow. Close on 45,000 turn up for our games in the lower leagues, yet across the city they struggle to get 30,000 ( despite what the "official attendance figures say).

For your information Keith Jackson: Since Rangers financial troubles began I have developed more of a love for them, something I didn't think was possible. If you really think the heart and soul has gone from the club and the support, then you are a seriously deluded human being. The heart and soul has been lost from a club alright, but it's the club based in the East end of glasgow. Close on 45,000 turn up for our games in the lower leagues, yet across the city they struggle to get 30,000 ( despite what the "official attendance figures say).

Obviously this brainless cunt doesn't go to many Rangers games or watch any. All he heres is fans on forums and twitter etc moaning.

You may well be right, but IMO PM is so desperate to get in the door that he was quoted recently as saying that the eadedales deserve representation on the board.

So PM has no problems with the easedales being there, and mather has no problems with the easdales being there.

Why does so many others seem to have a problem with it?

agree about paul murray gogzy,he has made it easy for the other side to change the debate,its the paul murray show ,when it should be about corporate governance and what is best for the club going forward,going forward i hope murray the easdales,mather and stockbridge are all gone.i think the easdales are getting off easy,its time some questions were answered,paul murray is asked what his plans are the easdales should be asked the same,my opinion is the easdales were never buying greens shares,the first refusal thing was just to give them a bit of credibility.they are just working for green,mcmurdo and irvine have given the easdales some good pr just as they did with whyte ie the 100 million pound stuff,i like a bet gogzy and i would bet a few quid that the easdales dont buy greens shares and come 2014 the easdales will be lucky to own 3 percent.

Better with a good book than reading more of this shite we are being subjected to day in day out ! Although I raise a wee snigger the other day when my mole at the daily record told me apparently a disgruntled reader of said rag had appeared at the front door and managed to dislodge a bit of a slab and threw it through a glass panel in the revolving doors, don't do this at home !

The guy must be superman then because the front door is about 100 yards from the security gate which is manned 24/7.

What a throw that must have been.

The guy must be superman then because the front door is about 100 yards from the security gate which is manned 24/7.

What a throw that must have been.

What part of a guy threw a bit of slab through the glass panel and it is now boarded up don't you understand !

I think this is a good article and I agree with much of what was said in it.

I would much prefer Murray, McClelland et. al. to be running the ship. I don't have the distrust of PM that many do.

i think its a good article. After hearing Paul Murray talk I was very impressed. Dont know if he has the wherewithall to be good for the club however I do agree Mather, Stockbridge etc are a bunch of wideboys looking to take as much as they can out of the club. I think you are a complete moron to support these guys. Mather keeps talking about his own money bla bla bla......1 mill....he has probably already been paid about 500,000 and has got 1,000,000 shares that he probably got at a knock down price to be sold soon for a large profit. I dont think he has really put anythin into the club

if the other side want to oust this board at the agm,they should go after the easdales just the same way irvine and mcmurdo went after paul murray,the easdales are sitting ducks.but the question is will the press and the bloggers have the balls bury them,if the other side want to win the pr battle then they should counter attack using irvines tacticts against the easdales.

Phuxache - read what you have just typed

Is this what it's come to?

Bury this - attack that - dirty tactics right left and centre

I despair for this club - lets see the accounts then make a decision on who to back

i think its a good article. After hearing Paul Murray talk I was very impressed. Dont know if he has the wherewithall to be good for the club however I do agree Mather, Stockbridge etc are a bunch of wideboys looking to take as much as they can out of the club. I think you are a complete moron to support these guys. Mather keeps talking about his own money bla bla bla......1 mill....he has probably already been paid about 500,000 and has got 1,000,000 shares that he probably got at a knock down price to be sold soon for a large profit. I dont think he has really put anythin into the club

Probably probably probably blah blah blah

Have a look at yerself ffs

Until a set of audited accounts is produced, this debate is wearisome, same old same old, and creating a black hole of negativity.

With the tactics being used, the remuneration packages that are up for grabs, no one comes out of this smelling of roses- and it does the Club no favours at all.

Until a set of audited accounts is produced, this debate is wearisome, same old same old, and creating a black hole of negativity.

With the tactics being used, the remuneration packages that are up for grabs, no one comes out of this smelling of roses- and it does the Club no favours at all.

Exactly

People are working themselves up into a frenzy over rumours, malicious misinformation and downright scaremongering

And that's from both sides

Lets see the facts laid out in the accounts then judge

If they are a disaster then the incumbents must walk but I would rather somebody other than Mini came in in their place