Chasing The dragon - Update

D'Artagnan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What gets me is how its left to one fan to chase this up.

The club appear to be doing nothing.

The RST appear to be doing nothing.

The Assembly and Association appear to be doing nothing.

Yet again its down to a few individuals to show the kind of tenacity we would like to see from those with more influence and clout.

Well done D'Art.

I have asked myself this very same question many times whilst sitting at the other end of the world,mate! D'Art does a wonderful job bringing these facts to the attention of people in Parliament and other places who rightfully should be asking questions in the corridors of power,yet at the same time we hear nothing at all from the groups who purport to talk on our behalf.

Very strange indeed and I wonder why the silence of the lambs when D'Art is roaring like a Lion?

Now if only our support was not comprised of a bunch of apathetic lazy buggers who could not be arsed to sign a bloody petition. All we needed was 100K and we could have.........................................................................................

Bloody annoying.

Good work from D'Art

Tweet, Facebook, google+ or wherever you are, get fellow bears involved! It's a minimal task, but one that can be most effective if everyone continues to remind fellow bears to join the cause. We are worldwide so there is NO excuse for not doing this if you are on the Internet :)

http://t.co/ZY0iVEnRXJ another reminder bears, please sign this & confirm email, it takes 2 mins! Support the cause! Investigate HMRC!