JT interviewing Ian Black

Wilbert

Ian Black is a stupid man but he's not the evil villain the mhedia and some on here are trying to make him out to be, a lot of people never accepted him here and its those same people plus a few others who want him sacked, I've even heard the Jelavic tackle as a reason to hate him! 3 years ago but we should still hold a grudge, yet if Black had smashed up Broon when he was at hertz we would have lauded him. Also when people bring up Mr Struth or Rangers men of yesteryear as areason to slag Black, how much about Rangers now do you think Mr Struth would approve of? How much about football would make him smile and how much would make him despair? Ian Black would be the least of the Great Mans worrys if he were

here today

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wrong.

I wanted Rangers to sack him.

I don't care what the SFA punishment was.

I would like to move on but there's so many people on here making excuses for him that i have a right to reply,it is a forum after all.

Fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinion.

It is history now though.

If you cannot see a connection your not looking hard enough. TLB will comment on private matters concerning our club, question the morality of some of our decision's, he did it when we signed Diof, when we sacked Sandaza and now when we back Black. The last thing TLB should be discussing is morals. If Ally McCoist or Walter Smith was asked if they thought it correct to offer the likes of Stokes an IRA sympathiser a new deal, what do you think the response would have been? ..... No Comment, nothing to do with us, I would had said, if they wish to re-sign a player that has brought shame to the club that's up to them.

I'm not looking cos I don't give a fuck about the putrid bastards.

Lennon's views are as insignificant to me as Jennifer Anistons G spot(sadly!)

Would be funny as fuck next time he scores he pulls out a betting slip and kisses it..

Aye that would be very dignified.

That's the last thing he needs to do.

What he needs to do now is keep his head down,act like a Ranger,that means with class and dignity.

And play some decent football.

Aye that would be very dignified.

That's the last thing he needs to do.

What he needs to do now is keep his head down,act like a Ranger,that means with class and dignity.

And play some decent football.

Dignified, keep his head down? Nah, prefer my scenario..

No Surrender Ian Black.

And to these part-timers who I've seen rattling on about how they won't be back at Ibrox or Rangers games whilst Ian Black remains a Gers' player, you lot can fuck off permanently. Part-timers aren't wanted.

I've more than likely got pairs of shoes that have been going to Ibrox longer than you.

Can't be bothered with people who think they can dictate who can attend Ibrox.

Maybe when you're a big boy and you've got a wife and kids you might only be able to afford to be a "part-timer".

No Surrender Ian Black.

And to these part-timers who I've seen rattling on about how they won't be back at Ibrox or Rangers games whilst Ian Black remains a Gers' player, you lot can fuck off permanently. Part-timers aren't wanted.

Rangers fans who talk to radio clyde should be banned anyway.

fair play to him for doing that interview, not a lot of players under the same circumstances would've done that. he wanted to apologize to the fans directly through Rangers TV and I respect that. I'm also happy to draw a line under it and I'm looking forward to him coming back into the squad

Kinda think there was no choice in the mater of the interview, it was PR at it's finest.

Judge by actions not by words.

We will see.

There has been people given abuse on here for betting against their own team. This is one of our players who thought we were so shite that we would draw against east fukkin stirling.

If he had done that when The Goalie and ian Fergie were in the team, he would have booted black and blue.

(tu)

To be fair, was us drawing with East Stirling THAT much of a longshot at that point last year?

If we had had the team with the goalie and fergie in it, he wouldn't have bet against us because we would have stood virtually NO chance of drawing.

We were drawing a lot of games.

Not excusing the fact he bet for us to draw, just saying that it wasn't such a stupid bet. I said in another thread earlier, I have never ever bet against us, but if i was ever going to, it would have been last season.

To be fair, was us drawing with East Stirling THAT much of a longshot at that point last year?

If we had had the team with the goalie and fergie in it, he wouldn't have bet against us because we would have stood virtually NO chance of drawing.

We were drawing a lot of games.

Not excusing the fact he bet for us to draw, just saying that it wasn't such a stupid bet. I said in another thread earlier, I have never ever bet against us, but if i was ever going to, it would have been last season.

I guess thats where i have a problem though. I could mibbee understand you or any fan who had to put up with the shite we watched last season puting us on their coupon for a draw, but this is a guy, who was earning more than probably every other player in the entire division added together, playing with players who should have been beating part time postmen and bus drivers 5-0 every game, and who, despite previously being one of the best players in the SPL in the previous season, was absolute and utter guff week in, week out.

What does it really say that a Premiership level player on £7k per week felt that his professional team with a £7m wage bill was going to draw against East Stirling.

Betting on football. No issues.

Betting on football including Rangers to win on his coupon. Couldnt care less.

Betting on us drawing. Get to fuck.

For the avoidance of doubt though, it wont stop me going to any games and when he is on the park in a blue jersey, he will get my 100% support. (tu)