Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

and the definition of the word fenian would probably show you mean the fenian brotherhood etc. Except now, thanks to an incredibly liberal use of the term it now 'means' roman catholic and has seen bears prosecuted.

The word Fenian means Irish Warrior. But yes we call that lot fenians, so what's your fucking point? You're trying to label us all as Terrorist loving scum by the looks of things, disagreeing with everything we sing, you're a boring bastard, and a sad bastard.

And they all appear on the same list of terrorist groups as the IRA.

I couldn't give 2 hoots about your list. You know nothing about the situation, the aforementioned were involved in a war and didn't terrorise noone but the terrorists.

Go take your meds or play with the rope you snivelling little prick.

First things first, before anybody bleats and whines about this being in the Bears Den it is relevant in here as it is about the Rangers support in general and posters on here (and other forums). I'm fully aware I'm not exactly the most popular guy on here and this post will no doubt further cement that but theres a few things that are really starting to get on my tits with regards to the supporters of OUR club. So without much further ado lets begin.

Supporters Groups

Where do you guys get off? Whilst I think most of them have their hearts in the right place is there really any need for 6 different supporters groups all wanting their five minutes of fame? Sons of Struth, VB, RST, RSA (X2), UB all make points occasionally that I'm sure most of us will all agree on. Some might not like the leadership of certain groups or the past actions of others but c'mon to fuck guys. Heres a novel idea. Instead of working away in loads of wee groups that the majority (and I do mean the majority) of Rangers fans couldn't give a flying fuck about. You are all pretty much irrelevant to most fans. We see statement after statement with your names attached but theres never any action from any of you. I'd love to see an exhaustive list of achievments of these groups. Do us all a favour. You say you want to help push our club forward and get back to our rightful place at the top table of football? Then put your petty fucking egos aside and work together.

No doubt someone will come along and blame it all on Dingwall. I'm far from a fan of Dingwall but there are others in our support who are just as divisive.

We are Rangers fans. At the end of the day I don't give a fuck about anyones politics, religions or sexual orientation. If they are a bluenose then thats good enough for me. I dont give a flying fuck if you met some no mark Norther Irish Politician for a chat on parades or if you went to great bother to organise a lovely wee publicity stunt that saw your members regularly appear on TV (invariably with nothing more than soundbites which change fuck all) Rangers isn't your wee plaything. She belongs to all of us. and our Fathers, and our Grandfathers. Stop speaking for your 200 members and work together to speak for the majority. Then and only then can we truly affect change at Ibrox.

Harrassment of other Fans

I've only posted hee for about 18 months but in that time I've seen some fantastic posters be forced off the board. Some that I agree with, some that I wouldn't agree with if they told me the time of day, but bluenoses nonetheless. Nobodies opinion is worth more than anyone else. This used to be a pretty decent forum where you could get a decent chat with bears from all walks of lfe and all corners of the globe. Now? Now its turned into a horrific little network of trolls, liars, fantasists and bullies. There are plenty guys on here I regularly disagree with on here (eh 1st_Jan_1994) but never should it descend into personal attacks on posters or in one instance their wifes religious beliefs. I have nothing against anyone telling me I'm wrong and showing me why, Thats the whole point of a forum but when it gets to the point where some posters only real contribution to the board is one word posts calling others 'prick' or 'cunt' or 'fenian' it gets to the point where you wonder why you even bother. If you dont agree with someone debate the point with them dont disregard their opinion and start throwing petty insults around like some fucking 8 year old. Christ, I've even had one poster on here (Resting in my account) bring up an incident from when I was 15/16 (I'm 27 in a few weeks) in an attempt to humiliate me. Sadly it didnt go well for him as after I finally remembered the mildly amusing episode from my school days I went on to share several other highly embarrasing episodes from a similar time. The very fact someone felt the need to bring up something as innocuous as me wearing a snorkel at school for a laugh (and getting plenty I might add)shows me just how highly some of the Rangers support thinks of their 'brethren'.

Child Abuse

Can we just fucking drop this. To make light of child rape in the manner a sizable section of our support do frankly sickens me to the pit of my stomach. Quick hypothetical question to all the parents here. Your child gets raped. Would you be quite happy for people to use it as a point scoring exercise on a FOTTBALL forum or twitter/facebook? What about having 50,000 singing a song essentially mocking the rape of YOUR child? Not like the sound of that? No? Didn't really think so. Its utterly fucking disgusting. Time for another wee story here. One of my closest friends was sexually abused by his/her mothers partner as a child (He's a bear by the way) and this is something that still affects their life to this very minute (25 years after the abuse stopped). If you feel THAT strongly about the cover up that apparently took place at Celtic then make a complaint to the cops. Dont fucking crow about it on twitter like some kind of moral fucking arbiter. You're just a cunt who uses the sexual exploitation of children as a punchline.

Just for reference, some of the other groups currently being/previously investigated for cover up of the abuse of children

The Royal Air Force

The Boys Brigade

The Church of England

ITV

I've never seen a single post on here by any of you pricks who are so opposed to it you need to mention it every third post. But its nothing to do with point scoring. Its almost as if you are obsessed with the thought of child abuse you sick creepy bastards. I truly hope those who I speak about (and you'll know who you are) never have kids ever as I don't know if someone whos thoughts on football instantly turn to child abuse is the kind of person who should EVER be left alone with kids.

Boardroom Stuff

This one will be short and sweet.

Almost none of us have a fucking clue what is going on. Shut the fuck up and stop pretending like you do. If you actually do know what is going on in the boardroom then heres a novel idea. Give us the fucking truth. No soundbites. no teases. no smoke and mirrors. Give us the facts. Who knows, it might even keep you in a job come the end of October.

So, no doubt I've probably pissed most of you off now (I actually planned to make this a LOT longer but decided to stop wasting my time on folk who probably struggle to spell their own name so I'll wrap it up here with a slightly more positive note.

I may get the old ban hammer for this. If so, Its been fun. If not, then I'll happily back up any of the points I've made above.

brilliant post and agree with all your points.

i especially agree with your boardroom point. RM has become just as bad as all the others. If you have an alternative view you are told to fuck off....or called a tim.

Get back to healthy debate whilst keeping unity as a Gers fan would be good.

The word Fenian means Irish Warrior. But yes we call that lot fenians, so what's your fucking point? You're trying to label us all as Terrorist loving scum by the looks of things, disagreeing with everything we sing, you're a boring bastard, and a sad bastard.

Am I? I've labelled all Rangers fans as 'terrorist loving scum'? Sure now?

I certainly dont disagree with everything we sing. Far from it. Anything not about child abuse or which wll potentially see bears wind up in jail is fine by me.

and the definition of the word fenian would probably show you mean the fenian brotherhood etc. Except now, thanks to an incredibly liberal use of the term it now 'means' roman catholic and has seen bears prosecuted.

So when you sing "now the Germans came over in the year if 41" how could that be changed to anything naughty?

The sash

Derrys walls

Daddy's uniform

The fields of ulster

Number 1 platoon

Etc are the songs at the games, there is nothing to suggest they're in support of terrorism

I couldn't give 2 hoots about your list. You know nothing about the situation, the aforementioned were involved in a war and didn't terrorise noone but the terrorists.

Go take your meds or play with the rope you snivelling little prick.

Not my list matey, Its HM Governments list.

What does that L stand for again?

It's not the way I would talk about them. But there's nothing there to suggest he's a tim, I know plenty of Rangers men that discuss Celtic like that. Marco Negri's Beard always seemed a pretty decent punter to me, and defo not a mhank. Unfair as well when he's not here to defend himself IMO. I don't think The Dude is either.

The Dude is a mongrel, although his choice of Rangers as a football club bemuses me as he seems to despise a lot of what our club stands for.

So when you sing "now the Germans came over in the year if 41" how could that be changed to anything naughty?

The sash

Derrys walls

Daddy's uniform

The fields of ulster

Number 1 platoon

Etc are the songs at the games, there is nothing to suggest they're in support of terrorism

And in those songs what exactly differentiates between the original and modern UVF?

You really need me to answer that?

I'll remember I'll try, it was nearly July

As we walked down the road I'll remember the year

There was me, there was Sam, Jimmy Sloan and McCann

Would enlist in the Volunteers

And the man says to me, 'Boy I hope you will see

'And remember this day all the things you've been taught'

It could be now or then, but we'll fight once again

For the things that our grandfathers fought.

And I swore like the rest to the badge on my breast

To the gun in my hand I will fight for my land

With my hand held high I took that vow

And I joined Number One Platoon

And deep down inside my heart fills with pride

I remember the men who have fought through the years

I could name quite a few but to me and to you

They were Ulster Volunteers

And the man said to me, boy i hpoe you will see

And remember this day

All the things you've been taught

And I joined Number One Platoon.

What makes it clear that that song is about the original and not the modern uvf?

I'll remember I'll try, it was nearly July

As we walked down the road I'll remember the year

There was me, there was Sam, Jimmy Sloan and McCann

Would enlist in the Volunteers

And the man says to me, 'Boy I hope you will see

'And remember this day all the things you've been taught'

And I joined Number One Platoon

And deep down inside my heart fills with pride

I remember the men who have fought through the years

I could name quite a few but to me and to you

They were Ulster Volunteers

And the man said to me, boy i hpoe you will see

And remember this day

All the things you've been taught

And I joined Number One Platoon.

What makes it clear that that song is about the original and not the modern uvf?

What makes it clear it is not about the old UVF?

not at all. I've posted the lyrics to No1 Platoon. Now reading them wouldn't make it clear at all that it was about the original UVF and not its proscribed namesake

So when people singing it say it is about the original UVF, the assumption would be that they are correct.

Maybe learn from it and not make stupid un-substantiated claims in future then?

So if he called you a hate filled asshole, that would be fine?

Seems like your holding the dude to a standard you couldn't possibly match yourself.

How many real Rangers fans have you called taigs this week alone?