Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

100% agree - but I don't think that will help your rep!

Really? You agree? YOU? Did you read it? Specifically the part on harassment of other fans? It's laughable if you say you 100% agree because you are litellary everything he describes on that section!

Pathetic :lol:

Posters that post pathetic at the end of their lectures are pathetic :lol:

:lol: you just can't help embarrassing yourself can you? You post you agree 100% with the poster and then set about doing exactly one of the things he is taking issue with....lol! You truly are pathetic and you ruin this forum far more than any other poster with your constant trolling!

D'artagnan, the most gifted Rangers speaker/writer we have, who knows what the club and all its traditions means to so many of us that don't feel the need to wring our hands and apologise for being Proud, British, PUL Patriots just doesn't belong in a sentence with you and your dude.

Your dude might well remember why I mocked him for being a nerd, he was belittling good Rangers men around the time of the Scottish 12th. As for any others I have told a few home truths about like Furious Fred ot the Mistrust, as long as these people damage the club they will get called out.

The fuck you on about?

While you are at it, you can tell me what your username is all about...

Lot of fair points from the OP.

Too scared to 'like' it though. You're probably going to have a pack of wolves around you after that post and I'm too much of a pussy to get in amongst that...

Godspeed,

Panty Sniffer Loyal.

Don't fret, mate; like away... I'll back you up, nae danger.

Andre_the_Giant.png

The Bellend , sorry The Dude.

Why dont you make up a new email and go back to Follow Follow its quite simple.

There yahoo hotmail gmail etc. all free you can go back to being a cunt there.

Why would I want to do that?

You could always fuck off and join ff along with the rest of the handwringers!

Are you really fat bhoy?

Yes, I'm really Mark Dingwall (completely ignoring the fact my twittter alongwith my picture has been posted on the thread several times and its fairly obvious to nyone with a working set of eyes I have hair and weigh considerably less than MD.

How predictable. Another pro-Mark Dingwall post. Yawn.

Eh?

What a load of bollocks! You support the wrong team. Then again maybe not!

Show me where I'm wrong oh wise one.

Dude, I agree with your points about the fans groups and the attitudes on this forum, which I can't say I'm entirely innocent of. But I can't agree about Celtics history of unpunished child abuse. In my opinion they must never be allowed to forget it.

Isn't their history of unpunished child abuse a grand total of one person? Do you make sure the BB are always acutely aware of their sordid past?

Man up ya fucking fairy

Sorry boss.

So when 40 odd thousand at ibrox are singing BJK you tell them your sob story see if they listen, the internet is a pathetic place at times

Yes, I get the referee to stop the match so I can address the fans over the PA system and tel them my 'sob story' in the hope they cease what they are chanting.

Someone creating a ranting and raving thread complaining about folk ranting and raving.

How novel

Could you give us a list of things we are allowed to discuss or mention on an Internet forum ?

Shall we PM our posts to you for approval before posting ?

While these type of OPs (Grandstanding) are at complete odds with the idea of messageboard debate and overall purpose - ie you make your points at approriate times and engage people who may have a differing view of the subject - Some of the replies are just rehearsed, boring nonsense.

This just sums up what is wrong with our club, I work hard all week and would like to go to Ibrox watch my team, have a couple pints and blow off a bit of steam and go home happy.

Pity you can't do that anymore worrying about offending some wee apologist grassing bastard sitting behind you! What a joke some of our fans are!

That was a lot to get off your chest, agree with supporter group comments, all season ticket holders should be under 1 banner, and you pay a tenner more on your book, any profits made can help keep our stadium in tip top condition., these organisations should approach the club as all letters can be put in with season ticket renewals thus getting every ticket holder and saving on postage. That way all our shares can be lumped together, the longest you can keep your position is say 2 years, then someone new takes over. Anything must be better than what we have now.

Why would I want to do that?

Yes, I'm really Mark Dingwall (completely ignoring the fact my twittter alongwith my picture has been posted on the thread several times and its fairly obvious to nyone with a working set of eyes I have hair and weigh considerably less than MD.

Eh?

Show me where I'm wrong oh wise one.

Isn't their history of unpunished child abuse a grand total of one person? Do you make sure the BB are always acutely aware of their sordid past?

Sorry boss.

No BB member has ever called me a h** cunt and said my football team were disgusting cheats and were dead.

That was a lot to get off your chest, agree with supporter group comments, all season ticket holders should be under 1 banner, and you pay a tenner more on your book, any profits made can help keep our stadium in tip top condition., these organisations should approach the club as all letters can be put in with season ticket renewals thus getting every ticket holder and saving on postage. That way all our shares can be lumped together, the longest you can keep your position is say 2 years, then someone new takes over. Anything must be better than what we have now.

Another crazy rant, this is the thread for them.

Dude there is a lot in your post I do agree with but there is a some that contradicts itself for instance you start off with saying your sick of all the abuse given or received on this forum, because they don't know how to debate some threads objectively or provide proof when statements are made (right?) you then go on to say they should shut the fuck up! is that not a abuse on posters who hear rumour's and think they have points or an opinion to post???. I agree a forum is all about opinions and there is many opinions on here not everyone will agree. Some are so strong on their opinions that they think they are not wrong so what its their opinion and what if I don't agree with. Some may feel they do not need to justify their opinion so be it. Where I do agree with you is if you don't agree with the others opinion no-one should resort to insulting other posters by calling them names but then again some would say sticks and stones etc. This is a post you will never win but hey you get it off your chest, all I say is thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Dude,

I can't see many of your ideas taking off somehow. It's an internet forum and by definition will throw up all kinds of opinions. As it is a football forum then perhaps the discussion topics become somewhat more emotive than those of, say, a flower arranging forum. This is something you either have to live with or you pick another forum and wait for the same arguments to appear there and go through all of your anxieties again.

Whatever you decide, remember one thing.......

Big Jock Knew!!