Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

They are the only group who take the fight to our enemies.

I thought that was Green?

Obviously their fight worked becuse guys like Spence, mad Phil, Keevins, Waddell, Jackson etc never tire of teling us we're the bad guys and our club died.

What fight did they take to the SPL about the 'stolen' money?

What fight did they take re: the illegal transfer embargo?

What fight did they take to get people at the top of the game with the best interests of Us in mind?

So who DID they take they fight to? Or did they get knocked down in the first round?

Dude, thought provoking post!

Ego and testosterone it's a heady mix.

Agree about child abuse being totally inappropriate topic for a football forum.

As for consensus of opinion hard to get in real life, almost impossible on a football forum I would think.

Lastly, unsure of your motives in posting, was it a genuine plea for unity or were you being an agent provocateur, if so it certainly worked!

Totally agree getting a majority to all agree will be hard but it works for plenty other clubs. Time ALL groups left their egos at the door and fought for one cause. RANGERS.

Motives? Both. Genuine plea fo unity most definitely. I'm sick fed up of reading groups putting their agendas :matron: ahead of that of the club. Barring the obvious, we are currently going through the worst spell in our clubs history. We should be working to get Rangers back to where we belong, not whining about whos wife went to which church or who is standing for election to one groups board. Peoples front of judea/ judean peoples front etc

No point starting a discussion which has three replies all agreeing with me and then drops off front page of the board into thread purgatory

and the definition of the word fenian would probably show you mean the fenian brotherhood etc. Except now, thanks to an incredibly liberal use of the term it now 'means' roman catholic and has seen bears prosecuted.

BULLSHIT!!! you need to call them a fenian b""tard to get done for it, and i am not typing b**tard out because FOCUS look in here to find sectarianism

It can get quite hard to avoid certain content. I've seen threads christ knows how many threads turn into RST bashing threads regardless of whether it actually has any relevance to the topic whatsoever. Its almost as if its some peoples sole intention on here to derail threads.

well if the rst agenda posters didn't do what they did, how would we know what their up to, and why would we respond being the majority of sane minded, level headed rangers fans to such posts/threads, ignore, turn the other cheek, well being a good loyalist, pul supporter rangers and linfield man i find it hard to diss-associate these days as we are all one, with the exception of yourself and i can put heart on hand and say, WATP TO THE REST, we didn't start child abuse, you know what religion is infamous for that, why should we not make enough noise that it's taken seriously, you mention D'art, he wants the truth and is chasing many bones and with the help of the vb, yes the vb as he writes for them too, we might get some answers, you want contentious you'll get it, but don't slag, belittle fellow supporters because we have real values and traditions that are close to our heart :7325::ulster::7326::pipe:

I thought that was Green?

Obviously their fight worked becuse guys like Spence, mad Phil, Keevins, Waddell, Jackson etc never tire of teling us we're the bad guys and our club died.

What fight did they take to the SPL about the 'stolen' money?

What fight did they take re: the illegal transfer embargo?

What fight did they take to get people at the top of the game with the best interests of Us in mind?

So who DID they take they fight to? Or did they get knocked down in the first round?

The vb flashmob is assembling as we speak. You are in big trouble.

Rangers fan my arse.

well if the rst agenda posters didn't do what they did, how would we know what their up to, and why would we respond being the majority of sane minded, level headed rangers fans to such posts/threads, ignore, turn the other cheek, well being a good loyalist, pul supporter rangers and linfield man i find it hard to diss-associate these days as we are all one, with the exception of yourself and i can put heart on hand and say, WATP TO THE REST, we didn't start child abuse, you know what religion is infamous for that, why should we not make enough noise that it's taken seriously, you mention D'art, he wants the truth and is chasing many bones and with the help of the vb, yes the vb as he writes for them too, we might get some answers, you want contentious you'll get it, but don't slag, belittle fellow supporters because we have real values and traditions that are close to our heart :7325::ulster::7326::pipe:

So it's their own fault if they get abuse for simply stating opinions?

Blame the victim.

So it's their own fault if they get abuse for simply stating opinions?

Blame the victim.

we are all victims to an extent, but the child abuse goes back before romans tuned into christ after they killed him, ever since and you know there has been child abuse victims for centuries and just lateley new exposure of monks, supposedly helping children whom were victims, are you in denial of the facts, people like you and dude are either wind up merchants or oblivious, both probably, but you bring contentious issues on to the bd not us

we are all victims to an extent, but the child abuse goes back before romans tuned into christ after they killed him, ever since and you know there has been child abuse victims for centuries and just lateley new exposure of monks, supposedly helping children whom were victims, are you in denial of the facts, people like you and dude are either wind up merchants or oblivious, both probably, but you bring contentious issues on to the bd not us

WTF are you havering about?

WTF are you havering about?

me, answering your last post, dont you know history and our tradition. the op stated child abuse no me, im just clarifying for you and the dude the trail of why its talked about and who the perpertrators are, what school did you went to, ffs

Re child abuse - if the Boys Brigade etc were our footballing rivals then aye, we could mention them. But Celtic are guilty of covering up child abuse and should never be allowed to forget it.

There is a difference between holding them accountable and taking delight in it, as so many on here seem to. It's hilarious (read: disturbing) to see people claiming to be disgusted by Celtic's history of child abuse while crowing about how Alan Brazil's arsehole took a pounding. It actually seems like some bears are glad it happened because it gave them a stick to beat Celtic with (as if we ever needed another one). That is truly grim.

OP sounds like an attention-seeking dick. He's bang on the money with this one though.

me, answering your last post, dont you know history and our tradition. the op stated child abuse no me, im just clarifying for you and the dude the trail of why its talked about and who the perpertrators are, what school did you went to, ffs

What school did you went to?

This just sums up what is wrong with our club, I work hard all week and would like to go to Ibrox watch my team, have a couple pints and blow off a bit of steam and go home happy.

Pity you can't do that anymore worrying about offending some wee apologist grassing bastard sitting behind you! What a joke some of our fans are!

Mind yer Language FFS.