Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

I meant all the "I'll probably get banned for this blah blah" martyrdom melodramatics.

maybe so, but I've been quite happy to discuss any point anyone has had with my OP. I've not just lit the blue touch paper and ran off. People might not agree with my points (which is entirely up to them) but I have the courage in my convictions to back up what I say.

EDIT: infact even when I've had all manner of accusations laid against me (everything from junkie to peadophile) I've tried to remain fairly civil with people. Its funny because the same ones who are shouting the loudest about my opinions are the same ones who bleat about 'freedom of speech' when their opinions are questioned.

It is odd that you stay in this thread despite your determination to talk about blocking the main protagonist.

Aye the Brain of Britain hasn't realised how dumb he is making himself look.

But he should carry on, it is funny :D

Hey CA! What school did you went to?

maybe so, but I've been quite happy to discuss any point anyone has had with my OP. I've not just lit the blue touch paper and ran off. People might not agree with my points (which is entirely up to them) but I have the courage in my convictions to back up what I say.

EDIT: infact even when I've had all manner of accusations laid against me (everything from junkie to peadophile) I've tried to remain fairly civil with people. Its funny because the same ones who are shouting the loudest about my opinions are the same ones who bleat about 'freedom of speech' when their opinions are questioned.

I broadly agreed with your points, It just irritates me when people think they're important and controversial enough to require censorship. Plenty of people post similar stuff on here on a daily basis, myself among them, without getting banned.

I broadly agreed with your points, It just irritates me when people think they're important and controversial enough to require censorship. Plenty of people post similar stuff on here on a daily basis, myself among them, without getting banned.

Last time I posted similar regarding the obsession with child abuse amongst some there was an outcry to get me banned and the thread was binned shortly thereafter.

I certainly don't think I'm 'importand or controversial' enough to need to be censored, just I know how some of the delicate wee flowers on here were going to react. And they never let me down.

The dud & bothwelltim are reekin (amongst others) & have been since they joined. Two of the several reasons I hardly ever post on here now.

Well, if they are tims at least their being here has achieved something positive. (tu)

I think this thread has run its course now. You are ALL off your heads! lol

political-pictures-mud-wrestling.jpg

Agreed....other than back and forth bickering, posturing and guys trying to get a rise out of one another what is the point now of this thread....any pertinent points raised in the OP have long since became irrelevant....

Agreed....other than back and forth bickering, posturing and guys trying to get a rise out of one another what is the point now of this thread....any pertinent points raised in the OP have long since became irrelevant....

Haha too many cranky Bears for a weekend in my opinion :lol: Have a Beer! Cheers :cheers: