Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

They are as much Ultras as Im the fucking governer of the bank of england. Wee boys with a couple of painted bedsheets and a smoke bomb aren't really ultras no matter how many times they claim they are.

As much as you don't want to call them Ultras.. by definition and by evidence of what Ultras are.... they really are Ultras.

As for you, get off yer high horse, dry yer eyes, and stop hunting for attention. Someone upset you and you decide to go on a rant?

I didn't know that, cheers. Although Im sure simply searching for 1st Jan 1994 and handwringer will probably bring back a few thousand posts.

Another cop-out

You knew my post count and the type of things I post when you made your stupid wee allegation .....

I see the hypocrisy in it. Although I will hold my hands up and admit to finding anyone who thinks child abuse is a tool to be used to score points on the internet is a cunt of the highest order. Personally I feel thats different to calling someone a cunt because they think Jig is better at CB than CF.

Paranoia? Nope, fraid not. I dont think anyones out to get me.

Spoken like a third rate blogger full of self righteousness and vindication of others. Fellow Bears at that. Well done. If that was what you were aiming for.

Please change your avatar and username, The Big Lebowski is a great movie and you shouldn't be associating yourself with it.

Thanks

theweebluenose

Please change your username and avatar.

Bluenoses and Rod Wallace are two of my favourite things and you shouldnt be associating yourself with either.

Thanks

The Dude

The greatest OP on here for a loooong time and something that needed to be said.

This forum has been shedding members... Some people try and blame it on this faction and that faction. The truth of the matter is that the Bears Den was taken over by Interneds for a while.

Thankfully the tiny-tots clique were put in their place.

Now, the boardroom squabbles... fuck sake... as Ray Liotta once said:

"That becomes a different matter..."

Anyway, Dude, I salute you. I still remember when threats against our clubs had me, you and D'Artagnan tight as fuck on here because we knew where the real enemies lay.

This forum was made a joke for a while... I have consistently said it is the best FOOTBALL forum on the web, never mind anything else.

I believe it will be again. As Alan McGee said about the team the other day...

"We are an unstoppable force...!"

PS - All credit to the mods and admin... Knee-jerk bannings are not the done thing on here and it is a fuller, richer forum for it, no matter if we agree or not.

Pantie sniffer 1 arrived right on que

Spoken like a third rate blogger full of self righteousness and vindication of others. Fellow Bears at that. Well done. If that was what you were aiming for.

I couldnt give a fuck if someone supports the same club as me. Some of the most awful bastards I've ever met in life were bluenoses. If you think their choce of football lub meant all transgressions were ignored then I'm afraid to say you're wrong.