Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

The greatest OP on here for a loooong time and something that needed to be said.

This forum has been shedding members... Some people try and blame it on this faction and that faction. The truth of the matter is that the Bears Den was taken over by Interneds for a while.

Thankfully the tiny-tots clique were put in their place.

Now, the boardroom squabbles... fuck sake... as Ray Liotta once said:

"That becomes a different matter..."

Anyway, Dude, I salute you. I still remember when threats against our clubs had me, you and D'Artagnan tight as fuck on here because we knew where the real enemies lay.

This forum was made a joke for a while... I have consistently said it is the best FOOTBALL forum on the web, never mind anything else.

I believe it will be again. As Alan McGee said about the team the other day...

"We are an unstoppable force...!"

PS - All credit to the mods and admin... Knee-jerk bannings are not the done thing on here and it is a fuller, richer forum for it, no matter if we agree or not.

You can stick your Tartan Army up yer arse!

I couldnt give a fuck if someone supports the same club as me. Some of the most awful bastards I've ever met in life were bluenoses. If you think their choce of football lub meant all transgressions were ignored then I'm afraid to say you're wrong.

This forum is clearly getting to you. Who bullied you and I will tell them off. Was it that 1stJan lad again?

The greatest OP on here for a loooong time and something that needed to be said.

This forum has been shedding members... Some people try and blame it on this faction and that faction. The truth of the matter is that the Bears Den was taken over by Interneds for a while.

Thankfully the tiny-tots clique were put in their place.

Now, the boardroom squabbles... fuck sake... as Ray Liotta once said:

"That becomes a different matter..."

Anyway, Dude, I salute you. I still remember when threats against our clubs had me, you and D'Artagnan tight as fuck on here because we knew where the real enemies lay.

This forum was made a joke for a while... I have consistently said it is the best FOOTBALL forum on the web, never mind anything else.

I believe it will be again. As Alan McGee said about the team the other day...

"We are an unstoppable force...!"

PS - All credit to the mods and admin... Knee-jerk bannings are not the done thing on here and it is a fuller, richer forum for it, no matter if we agree or not.

D'artagnan, the most gifted Rangers speaker/writer we have, who knows what the club and all its traditions means to so many of us that don't feel the need to wring our hands and apologise for being Proud, British, PUL Patriots just doesn't belong in a sentence with you and your dude.

Your dude might well remember why I mocked him for being a nerd, he was belittling good Rangers men around the time of the Scottish 12th. As for any others I have told a few home truths about like Furious Fred ot the Mistrust, as long as these people damage the club they will get called out.

Lot of fair points from the OP.

Too scared to 'like' it though. You're probably going to have a pack of wolves around you after that post and I'm too much of a pussy to get in amongst that...

Godspeed,

Panty Sniffer Loyal.

D'artagnan, the most gifted Rangers speaker/writer we have, who knows what the club and all its traditions means to so many of us that don't feel the need to wring our hands and apologise for being Proud, British, PUL Patriots just doesn't belong in a sentence with you and your dude.

Your dude might well remember why I mocked him for being a nerd, he was belittling good Rangers men around the time of the Scottish 12th. As for any others I have told a few home truths about like Furious Fred ot the Mistrust, as long as these people damage the club they will get called out.

Belittling or asking the relevance to Rangers in the year 2013? Who has apologised for being British or a Unionist? I certainly fucking havent

Whos having a breakdown? Or does posting something the majority dont like/agree with classed as a breakdown?

You'll probably be found with the mouse up yer farter and the keyboard wrapped round your neck.

You're on a melt down about posts on an Internet forum :lol:

You'll probably be found with the mouse up yer farter and the keyboard wrapped round your neck.

You're on a melt down about posts on an Internet forum :lol:

A wireless keyboard around my neck...Thatll do ...absolutely fucking nothing. Im not on a meltdown. Infact Im calmer now than I normally am. Its amazing what happens when you get things off your chest.