Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

So you like all bluenoses? But not the ones who disagree with you? Or the one's you don't agree with? Alright so that's definitely all bluenoses then....

This is the internet, there really is no need to take it so seriously that you write a massive rant that long.

Perhaps the internet isn't a place for you, it gets pretty dark at times. I suggest you take yourself off to a more friendly site. You know where everyone agrees and there's no bullshit or abuse...? If such a place exists.

All you ever do is fucking moan about it, on twitter as well as on the forum itself. No idea who your 'good guys' are, doubt i'll be one of them, but by the sounds of it you can't stand the majority.

Yeah, The majority of the regular posters on here arent necessarily my cup of tea, but I've remained here as I was on FF previously, not likely to be allowed to join VB, Gersnet, as I said in my tweet is a bit quiet apparently so its here or Twitter exclusively.

First things first, before anybody bleats and whines about this being in the Bears Den it is relevant in here as it is about the Rangers support in general and posters on here (and other forums). I'm fully aware I'm not exactly the most popular guy on here and this post will no doubt further cement that but theres a few things that are really starting to get on my tits with regards to the supporters of OUR club. So without much further ado lets begin.

Supporters Groups

Where do you guys get off? Whilst I think most of them have their hearts in the right place is there really any need for 6 different supporters groups all wanting their five minutes of fame? Sons of Struth, VB, RST, RSA (X2), UB all make points occasionally that I'm sure most of us will all agree on. Some might not like the leadership of certain groups or the past actions of others but c'mon to fuck guys. Heres a novel idea. Instead of working away in loads of wee groups that the majority (and I do mean the majority) of Rangers fans couldn't give a flying fuck about. You are all pretty much irrelevant to most fans. We see statement after statement with your names attached but theres never any action from any of you. I'd love to see an exhaustive list of achievments of these groups. Do us all a favour. You say you want to help push our club forward and get back to our rightful place at the top table of football? Then put your petty fucking egos aside and work together.

No doubt someone will come along and blame it all on Dingwall. I'm far from a fan of Dingwall but there are others in our support who are just as divisive.

We are Rangers fans. At the end of the day I don't give a fuck about anyones politics, religions or sexual orientation. If they are a bluenose then thats good enough for me. I dont give a flying fuck if you met some no mark Norther Irish Politician for a chat on parades or if you went to great bother to organise a lovely wee publicity stunt that saw your members regularly appear on TV (invariably with nothing more than soundbites which change fuck all) Rangers isn't your wee plaything. She belongs to all of us. and our Fathers, and our Grandfathers. Stop speaking for your 200 members and work together to speak for the majority. Then and only then can we truly affect change at Ibrox.

Harrassment of other Fans

I've only posted hee for about 18 months but in that time I've seen some fantastic posters be forced off the board. Some that I agree with, some that I wouldn't agree with if they told me the time of day, but bluenoses nonetheless. Nobodies opinion is worth more than anyone else. This used to be a pretty decent forum where you could get a decent chat with bears from all walks of lfe and all corners of the globe. Now? Now its turned into a horrific little network of trolls, liars, fantasists and bullies. There are plenty guys on here I regularly disagree with on here (eh 1st_Jan_1994) but never should it descend into personal attacks on posters or in one instance their wifes religious beliefs. I have nothing against anyone telling me I'm wrong and showing me why, Thats the whole point of a forum but when it gets to the point where some posters only real contribution to the board is one word posts calling others 'prick' or 'cunt' or 'fenian' it gets to the point where you wonder why you even bother. If you dont agree with someone debate the point with them dont disregard their opinion and start throwing petty insults around like some fucking 8 year old. Christ, I've even had one poster on here (Resting in my account) bring up an incident from when I was 15/16 (I'm 27 in a few weeks) in an attempt to humiliate me. Sadly it didnt go well for him as after I finally remembered the mildly amusing episode from my school days I went on to share several other highly embarrasing episodes from a similar time. The very fact someone felt the need to bring up something as innocuous as me wearing a snorkel at school for a laugh (and getting plenty I might add)shows me just how highly some of the Rangers support thinks of their 'brethren'.

Child Abuse

Can we just fucking drop this. To make light of child rape in the manner a sizable section of our support do frankly sickens me to the pit of my stomach. Quick hypothetical question to all the parents here. Your child gets raped. Would you be quite happy for people to use it as a point scoring exercise on a FOTTBALL forum or twitter/facebook? What about having 50,000 singing a song essentially mocking the rape of YOUR child? Not like the sound of that? No? Didn't really think so. Its utterly fucking disgusting. Time for another wee story here. One of my closest friends was sexually abused by his/her mothers partner as a child (He's a bear by the way) and this is something that still affects their life to this very minute (25 years after the abuse stopped). If you feel THAT strongly about the cover up that apparently took place at Celtic then make a complaint to the cops. Dont fucking crow about it on twitter like some kind of moral fucking arbiter. You're just a cunt who uses the sexual exploitation of children as a punchline.

Just for reference, some of the other groups currently being/previously investigated for cover up of the abuse of children

The Royal Air Force

The Boys Brigade

The Church of England

ITV

I've never seen a single post on here by any of you pricks who are so opposed to it you need to mention it every third post. But its nothing to do with point scoring. Its almost as if you are obsessed with the thought of child abuse you sick creepy bastards. I truly hope those who I speak about (and you'll know who you are) never have kids ever as I don't know if someone whos thoughts on football instantly turn to child abuse is the kind of person who should EVER be left alone with kids.

Boardroom Stuff

This one will be short and sweet.

Almost none of us have a fucking clue what is going on. Shut the fuck up and stop pretending like you do. If you actually do know what is going on in the boardroom then heres a novel idea. Give us the fucking truth. No soundbites. no teases. no smoke and mirrors. Give us the facts. Who knows, it might even keep you in a job come the end of October.

So, no doubt I've probably pissed most of you off now (I actually planned to make this a LOT longer but decided to stop wasting my time on folk who probably struggle to spell their own name so I'll wrap it up here with a slightly more positive note.

I may get the old ban hammer for this. If so, Its been fun. If not, then I'll happily back up any of the points I've made above.

re-child abuse,let me tell you that child abuse is abhorrent to most decent folk, I myself know very well of a person who was abused and kept this to himself for 50yrs, ashamed to say anything, so, until YOU have walked in his shoes ,please keep your opinions to yourself

So you like all bluenoses? But not the ones who disagree with you? Or the one's you don't disagree with? Alright so that's definitely all bluenoses then....

This is the internet, there really is no need to take it so seriously that you write a massive rant that long.

Perhaps the internet isn't a place for you, it gets pretty dark at times. I suggest you take yourself off to a more friendly site. You know where everyone agrees and there's no bullshit or abuse...? If such a place exists.

Yeah, that really isn't long. By the standards on here maybe but I wouldn't say yhat was a particularly long post. I have no problems with disagreeing with people etc its when every fucking thread gets derailed by abuse or descends into the usual rst are good/bad pish then it starts to get on your tits. I couldnt give a fuck less what mark dingwall said to Chris Graham who then told david edgar whilst standing with one leg off the ground and his right hand rubbing his tummy, especially not when its in a thread which has absolutely fuck all to do with any of that pish.

Yeah, that really isn't long. By the standards on here maybe but I wouldn't say yhat was a particularly long post. I have no problems with disagreeing with people etc its when every fucking thread gets derailed by abuse or descends into the usual rst are good/bad pish then it starts to get on your tits. I couldnt give a fuck less what mark dingwall said to Chris Graham who then told david edgar whilst standing with one leg off the ground and his right hand rubbing his tummy, especially not when its in a thread which has absolutely fuck all to do with any of that pish.

Fuck he's had a breakdown, within a breakdown.

Please stay on topic. Now, about your nervous breakdown...

re-child abuse,let me tell you that child abuse is abhorrent to most decent folk, I myself know very well of a person who was abused and kept this to himself for 50yrs, ashamed to say anything, so, until YOU have walked in his shoes ,please keep your opinions to yourself

Did you read his OP properly? He's condemning it and condemning the use of child abuse to point score.