Sandy Easdale now Controls 24% of RIFC

North Rd

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if none of his money went into the club, at least he is going about things the right way, buy purchasing shares, some of the fans on here will likely spend more on rangers over the season than PM and JM will do

But I thought people were all for the 'No one will own more than 15% of Rangers going forward!' line.

Do we now say that that was absolute nonsense and that for anyone to have a say in Rangers, they must buy as large a shareholding as possible?

I thought the idea of having leaders, picked by a varienty of minority shareholders was the popular plan only 12 months ago? It seems like folk are just determined to hate McColl because they dont like him to be honest.

But I thought people were all for the 'No one will own more than 15% of Rangers going forward!' line.

Do we now say that that was absolute nonsense and that for anyone to have a say in Rangers, they must buy as large a shareholding as possible?

I thought the idea of having leaders, picked by a varienty of minority shareholders was the popular plan only 12 months ago? It seems like folk are just determined to hate McColl because they dont like him to be honest.

That was another of Greens B/S

Also, remember Green still hasn't notified the Stock Exchange about his promise of shares to Easdales! Funny that! Especially when he did with the agreement to Laxeys.

"shares worth £7.7m" And not one single penny of that has went to Rangers. For the people who are moaning about Jim McColl not investing anything into RANGERS what do you make of Sandy Easdale doing the exact same thing?

This was Dave King's point

More Than A Fan - I could be wrong but is there even that many IPO shares out there to get controlling stake?

There's certain ways things have to be done. He's done the right thing getting Greens shares first

Plenty of time for him to invest further as majority shareholder

Just think about it for once !!

More Than A Fan - I could be wrong but is there even that many IPO shares out there to get controlling stake?

There's certain ways things have to be done. He's done the right thing getting Greens shares first

Plenty of time for him to invest further as majority shareholder

Just think about it for once !!

I'm sure he hasn't Greens shares yet, only first refusal.

of course some of that went into rangers, when the shares were first bought the money went into the club

Incorrect. The shares handed out to CG, for instance, were in lieu of a contract clause.CG did not pay a dime for them, as he got his £25k 'loan' back in full and put no money into Rangers. IA also got his loans back in full, having been handed shares for 1p each.

we have leaders that HAVE been picked by the shareholders (whether its the shareholders that are liked is another question)

Come the AGM we'll see who is in charge, these guys will be picked by the shareholders,

the problem with green's idea is that all it takes is a certain viewpoint, as proven by recent demands made to the board, from a certain collective, to completely overshadow the club

a controlling interest would brush off any rebels in a shot, mind some "other" shareholders didnt want Donald Muir on the board at the AGM pre whyte, thank fuck we had SDM (never thought id say that) to come in and blow the shareholder votes out the water as Muir done us a turn

Incorrect. The shares handed out to CG, for instance, were in lieu of a contract clause.CG did not pay a dime for them, as he got his £25k 'loan' back in full and put no money into Rangers. IA also got his loans back in full, having been handed shares for 1p each.

and do we know that easdale has only bought the gift shares given out

I'm sure he hasn't Greens shares yet, only first refusal.

Kind of the point of this isn't it? Create a massive over reaction by claiming he has a quarter of the club when in fact he only has people currently willing to support him with a combined 24% of shares.

and do we know that easdale has only bought the gift shares given out

The majority share he bought from CG and IA means that these gift shares make up the majority of the £7M you are saying went into Rangers. Hard to put a figure on what money has actually went into our bank account and not the boards, but it is clear to all that it ain't £7M