The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

Ramsey is playing fantastically well, the difference in him this Season compared to the last few is obvious.

Well done to Arsenal for a good start to the Season, I think they'll make the top four as always, but it'll be interesting to see how they spend their money in January.

If they spend any that is.

What will decide Arsenals fate this season is the big games at the top. The big matches in the league and cup games. The only way to see if success can happen this season.

(tu)

This has been Arsenal's downfall. I do fear for them if they get a few injuries. Their squad is still shy of match winners.

Ramsey is easily the form midfielder in the league, he's been superb. Much better than Wilshere so far this season.

Arsenal are a good team and if they can keep their best players fit and sign a striker to compete with Giroud in January then they've got a good chance of doing really well.

Now you see, the problem here is that most of those 19 games don't exactly count for much any more and those that do are so early in the new season they might as well be meaningless.

If you can beat City and Chelsea though? I'll give you credit.

Or everton? Games at the start of the season are basically meaningless :lol: what a load of pish

(tu)

This has been Arsenal's downfall. I do fear for them if they get a few injuries. Their squad is still shy of match winners.

Eh they currently have Corzola, Podolski, Ox, Walcott out with long term injuries. alos have had Koshiely, Vermaeelen, Arteta out for chunks this season