The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

When they play Chelsea, Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund & Man Utd in consecutive games then we will be able to determine if this Arsenal team are serious or not.

They still lack strength and depth IMO and it'll show around then.

Some run of games that :lol:

Even if they're still in it by February/March they'll bottle it.

Agreed. Arsenal are usually on the fringes of a title challenge until then and then they fall away.

But this is illogical because its to assume things will always happen the same. That just lacks reason. This Arsenal team is great and has plenty of depth. Cazorla, Podolski, Walcott and Chamberlain didn't even play last night, plus Vermaelen was on the bench I think. And annihilated Napoli. Ryangers in being a bitter chelsea twat as usual.

But this is illogical because its to assume things will always happen the same. That just lacks reason. This Arsenal team is great and has plenty of depth. Cazorla, Podolski, Walcott and Chamberlain didn't even play last night, plus Vermaelen was on the bench I think. And annihilated Napoli. Ryangers in being a bitter chelsea twat as usual.

With Arsenal it has been the same for several years now.

With Arsenal it has been the same for several years now.

Yeah when they weren't spending huge sums of money on one player which they did with Ozil. Times are changing, its funny how some people aren't waking up to it. Arsenal is a huge club with great resources. A trophy will happen, its just a matter of when.

Yeah when they weren't spending huge sums of money on one player which they did with Ozil. Times are changing, its funny how some people aren't waking up to it. Arsenal is a huge club with great resources. A trophy will happen, its just a matter of when.

Ozil is still only one player though, albeit a world class one.

Ozil is still only one player though, albeit a world class one.

Which is better than filling the team with 3-4 average players. If you haven't noticed, a number of Arsenal players levels have went way up in Ramsey, Mertesacker, Giroud and then you add Flamini to that.

Arsenal are now more likely to sign another world class player next summer with the Ozil signing.

Bitter? How? :lol:

Arsenal :lol:

Because you never acknowledge anything they do like last nights great performance.

Because I didn't watch it. They've made a good start, Ramsey's playing well and Ozil's a good signing there.

I'm not bitter about Arsenal at all, I don't even dislike them, I just think they're funny. The only English team I don't like is Man Utd.

Because I didn't watch it. They've made a good start, Ramsey's playing well and Ozil's a good signing there.

I'm not bitter about Arsenal at all, I don't even dislike them, I just think they're funny. The only English team I don't like is Man Utd.

Who do you support in the Premier league?