The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

That's not a guarantee. He still hasn't signed a new deal yet.

Apparently the board want him to before the final but he's not committed to it yet. I've got a feeling if he gets 4th and fa cup then he will bow out.

Leaving behind a core of British players, with some top class other players, the Emirates, top class training complex, and a big pot of cash for the next manager. Not too bad

Apparently the board want him to before the final but he's not committed to it yet. I've got a feeling if he gets 4th and fa cup then he will bow out.

Leaving behind a core of British players, with some top class other players, the Emirates, top class training complex, and a big pot of cash for the next manager. Not too bad

I hope so. I think this is the ideal time for him to step down and let somebody else take over.

On the park they've been underwhelming for 8 years now but on the whole he's done a fantastic job for them.

Step away from club management and take one final pay day managing an international side before enjoying retirement.

I hope so. I think this is the ideal time for him to step down and let somebody else take over.

On the park they've been underwhelming for 8 years now but on the whole he's done a fantastic job for them.

Step away from club management and take one final pay day managing an international side before enjoying retirement.

If he becomes available I think PSG will take him in an instant. They have always wanted him as manager