The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

If he hadn't got injured for three/four months then I think Ramsey would have got in.

I also think Mertesacker was unlucky to miss out too. He's been excellent this season.

I actually think Ramsey should be in over Gerrard. As good as Liverpool have been I don't think he's been a huge difference.

Terry for me was the one glaring miss, he's had a fantastic season and the stats speak for themselves. How Kompany got in over him I'll never know

I actually think Ramsey should be in over Gerrard. As good as Liverpool have been I don't think he's been a huge difference.

Terry for me was the one glaring miss, he's had a fantastic season and the stats speak for themselves. How Kompany got in over him I'll never know

I would have swapped a Cahill & Kompany for Terry & Mertesacker.

I actually thought Terry got in but that must of been Redknapp/Carraghers team on sky rather than the actual one.

Hahaha