You're best worst Rangers eleven...

GOAT

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See tbh, see when you think of Konterman, what's the first thing that comes to mind? a £4m dud, or THAT goal?

Always that goal for me.

He will always be remembered for that strike and he probably gets a bit of harsh criticism as this was when the wheels were coming off under Advocaat, think at 4m quid and 30k a week he fits your OP perfectly

Might be my memory but I thought Van Vossen and Kanchelskis weren't that bad. Also agree Flo's pricetag affects some peoples memory of him. He did well, just not well enough to justify his inflated fee.

Yeah, Van Vossen and Kanchelskis were both decent to good.

I've always had the memory Alexei Mikhailichenko was shite for us. Remember said he was going to leave and scored twice in his last game (I think?)...was sad to see him go after that.

Dunno if you mean Miko or Huistra, but either way I don't get it. For me they were both good players for us.

I mean for the fact that before they came to Rangers they had a good reputation, and ulitmately flopped or at the very least were a waste of money when they played for us.

Snelders

Prodan Kuznetsov Boli Ball

Kanchelskis Emerson Nerlinger Rothen

Flo Van Vossen

The scary thing is, if they all played at their best that would have been a good team...

Some stupid choices tbh

For me

Ally Maxwell x 11

I agree with most mentioned, but I'm not sure if James Beattie has been mentioned. I liked him, but he was past it.

Rothen is a good shout, plus the likes of Amdy Faye who came from the Premier League, but was atrocious.

I remember expecting big things from Aaron Niguez, as well. I wanted what Weiss gave us, but he didn't feature much.

I remember expecting big things from Aaron Niguez, as well. I wanted what Weiss gave us, but he didn't feature much.

I honestly thought Niguez was going to be a superstar. I was so disappointed when we cut him loose 1 year into a 2 year option. Thought he would be the next Novo.

Where's he now?

I honestly thought Niguez was going to be a superstar. I was so disappointed when we cut him loose 1 year into a 2 year option. Thought he would be the next Novo.

Where's he now?

Elche in La Liga. Seems to have played for some half decent teams in Spain, and had a fairly good amount of game time. No superstar though.