Armed forces day at football grounds! The real bigots

AGC123

Are Rangers the only Club in Britain that does this? If so that's rather disappointing.

Armed forces day isn't until 28th of June. I think thats why these cunts are raging. But it really has fuck all to with them.

It was organised through the Rangers charity foundation and Rangers were raising money for Erskine and other charities.

What happened to that line "we don't want anything to do with them" If you didn't want anything to do with someone or something you wouldn't give a fuck about what they did.

This mob are obsessed. I know Celtic fans that support the troops, their are even Celtic supporting troops out there ffs.

I always wonder what they think when they here about this shite?

Inverness, St Johnstone and Falkirk give the Armed Forces free tickets I'm sure. Why is this OK but letting them enjoy themselves on the pitch isn't? Why is that a step too far (many were complaining about this alone even before the alleged Sectarianism was trotted out)? Because it's Rangers.

I must say i am rather taken aback by all the fuss over our armed forces day, this really does show how much we are hated and how much people who dont support our team are obsessed by us. I see alex thomson getting his bit in again and i must were does this guys hatred come from towards our club. I dont do twitter for fear of arrest at what might say to some of these creetins for they disgust me but i had a wee read and couldnt beleive some of the comment from the bheasts. One y creetin even claims that no secterian songs are sung at the girodome and even more laughable away from home and we all know what they get up to away from home. He goes on to say that only harmless irish ballads and edgy irish rebel songs are sung. Truely these people have no life and they are attacking us from every angle possible with the mhedia on their side it is incredible. Disgusted to say the least.