Accounts out this morning

Irrespective of how his benefit in kind is made up it is obscene, the board had no option with the tupe situation but certainly did with BIK, not something I can condone them for at all.

He never took anything, he was given it. Unlike others....

To be given he had to take all £2 million, in our predicament at that time obscene.

Eh? His wages were TUPED over from when we were at the top.

Exactly. It was either David Murray or Craig Whyte that gave Ally that wage, yet it's Ally that getting abuse for signing it.

I bet not one person who is saying that his wage is a disgrace, vile etc... would have knocked back that contract.

Basically much as expected, we are not going bust by Christmas, more detail provided than ever before, doommongers were talking nonsense, and looks like we are on course to break even this year.

More later...

Having just heard about the accounts being released it cheers me greatly to read your post Boss :D one man i can trust on the financial matters :thumbup:

I know his wages were tuped over and thats why we couldn`t do anything about it at the time. we can now as he`s on a rolling contract. If he didn`t want the cut it wouldn`t have been hard to get rid off him.

Who's making stuff up now?

Why am I making it up ? It would have been easy to get rid off him ? and get a manager with a better cv for a lot less. FACT !

Although I`m glad he`s taken a cut ( don`t know how much though ) and I hope he goes on the be very successful .( only time will tell )

Burstbaws and the VBs seem hellbent on focusing on Ally while apparently absolving all directors of any blame.

McCoist looks after the football now (after a couple of years of holding the whole mess together) - I would probably look at people like the Finance Director if you want to point the finger at people taking obscene amounts of cash and bonuses while knowing we can't afford to. The clue is in the title of his job.

Burstbaws and the VBs seem hellbent on focusing on Ally while apparently absolving all directors of any blame.

McCoist looks after the football now (after a couple of years of holding the whole mess together) - I would probably look at people like the Finance Director if you want to point the finger at people taking obscene amounts of cash and bonuses while knowing we can't afford to. The clue is in the title of his job.

Jog on back to the swamp and tell your made up stories there........... :000000082:

What a stupid chap and rid beelin , you obviuosly don't read posts and invent things, I doubt you can get the matches to light. (tu)

Until someone more intelligent than I can tell me that the club can continue to operate as it is today until ST renewal time, I cannot say whether the accounts look good or bad.

I'm not clever enough to very roughly forecast our results for June 2014, but I think that's what we need to see to be able to decide whether the Rangers are safe from another insolvency event, as suggested by Dave King (I think).

Err the accounts (backed up bythe auditors) have a going concern statement in the acounts - basically that means we aint going bust - also NOTHING in the commentary that suggests any significant issues going forward - in fact the accounts are kinda upbeat. Income will go up, costs will be reduced - we will be (my opinion only) close to breakeven if not slightly above. There is cash to cover operational needs (cash flow tends to be what kills of company's) - I doubt Boss (or anyone else can tell you much different from what is in the account commentary). It's a OK first set of results with a reasonable looking future.

What are you talking about? I said that people in this thread accused Ally of vile actions, not that people focusing on Ally are acting vile.

What 'vile' actions are these?

All I have seen is that he is getting paid too much in wages and bonuses for being average in the lower divisions and cups.

You are actually allowed to question the manager of the club you support.

mental eh

Err the accounts (backed up bythe auditors) have a going concern statement in the acounts - basically that means we aint going bust - also NOTHING in the commentary that suggests any significant issues going forward - in fact the accounts are kinda upbeat. Income will go up, costs will be reduced - we will be (my opinion only) close to breakeven if not slightly above. There is cash to cover operational needs (cash flow tends to be what kills of company's) - I doubt Boss (or anyone else can tell you much different from what is in the account commentary). It's a OK first set of results with a reasonable looking future.

Is that breakeven counting the £20m from re evaluating?

All I have seen is that he is getting paid too much in wages and bonuses for being average in the lower divisions and cups.

mental eh

You've lost me here, I never said any action was vile - I said that someone else in the thread did. Ask him.

mental eh

In his and Blackredemptions world McCoist represents perfect value for money and doesn't ever need replaced ever regardless

If he takes the wage cut I bet them two are actually gutted he's losing money every week

In his and Blackredemptions world McCoist represents perfect value for money and doesn't ever need replaced ever regardless

If he takes the wage cut I bet them two are actually gutted he's losing money every week

I said it was good that he is taking a wage cut.

How much were you betting?