Another anti Rangers fairytale by the jackal, how £1 turns into £125m:

bawsburst

Bawsburst re the £250,000 Mini invested in the "youth development for profits" scheme that DD is fond of mentioning. Some might say that he was repaid said sum. Have you heard similar ?

The £250k allegedly was invested via RD Investment Group of which mini was CEO, I couldn't possibly comment on mini's investment portfolio or avenues for aforesaid. :rolleyes::lol:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know where to start with some of the lies in that.

"Green then picked up Ibrox and Murray Park for a £5.5m snip, which was another astonishing deal given that it was conducted in a closed shop without other offers being invited by the administrators."

What utter bolocks. How do these rags get away with printing such obvious lies?

Considering the same paper printed the FACT that Bill Miller was going to be preferred bidder first, before CG was even really in the picture.

But aye, it was only EVER gonna be CG that got the club.

The article is a massive clusterfuck of inaccuracies, half truths, and outright lies. Shameful piece of writing by a so called journalist.

I support change to the Board. If you consider that to be an 'agenda', so be it, but it's no more of an agenda than wanting to keep the existing Board in place.

So because you support change in the board, its totally OK for a guy to write a huge pile of pish in a national newspaper, just because it makes the current board look bad?

Disgusting attitude to have. If he was reporting facts and correct figures then I would argue you had a case, but he isnt and you dont.

Why are folk concentrating on personalities rather than the six reasons I gave for wanting the four of them appointed? I know you all hate Paul Murray. You don't need to go over old ground.

Where have you heard they would do any of the items mentioned?

Where have you heard they would do any of the items mentioned?

I have based my opinion (and it is no more than that) upon PM's public statements to date. All shareholders will have to carry out a similar exercise and no doubt some will arrive at a different conclusion.

Considering the same paper printed the FACT that Bill Miller was going to be preferred bidder first, before CG was even really in the picture.

But aye, it was only EVER gonna be CG that got the club.

The article is a massive clusterfuck of inaccuracies, half truths, and outright lies. Shameful piece of writing by a so called journalist.

I don't think Jackson is suggesting that the process to find a preferred bidder was 'closed' in any way. The problem, as he and many others see it, is that the process was not opened up again once the CVA was rejected. There is evidence to suggest that some investors would have been prepared to pay more than the Green consortium did for the assets of the oldco.

I don't think Jackson is suggesting that the process to find a preferred bidder was 'closed' in any way. The problem, as he and many others see it, is that the process was not opened up again once the CVA was rejected. There is evidence to suggest that some investors would have been prepared to pay more than the Green consortium did for the assets of the oldco.

This was all detailed in the D+P plan, and was not questioned by anyone at the time.

I have not seen any articles from these "many others" that disagree with the way D+P handled it. Perhaps you would be good enough to link me to a few?

Anyway, that's just one of the innacuracies in the article, we would be here all day picking it apart, and I have to go to work soon.

Except that he cleared an £18 million debt by creating a £24 million debt!

Which PM was only to happy to pay with OUR money, and then have Ticketus loan us it back.

Fortunately he was talking crap as usual and never got into a position to do it.

That debt is still with CW where it belongs

Minstral,

You have asked various people on this thread to state who they would like to be appointed to the Board. I cannot speak for others but I would like the shareholders to elect Paul Murray, Malcolm Murray, Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson.

I have never met any of them but, from all that I have heard and read, I am sure that they would:

1. Do what is necessary to bring expenditure down and increase revenue streams.

2. Not pay themselves ridiculous salaries or bonuses.

3. Appoint an experienced and competent CEO.

4. Give investors greater confidence that the club is being run properly, which could be crucial if there needs to be another share issue.

5. Offer some sort of supporter representation on the Board; and

6. Because they are all Rangers fans themselves, generally not do anything which would harm the club in any way.

point 6 ...David Murray was a fan and look what he did to the club before and after

Which PM was only to happy to pay with OUR money, and then have Ticketus loan us it back.

Fortunately he was talking crap as usual and never got into a position to do it.

That debt is still with CW where it belongs

You've been told several times before that you're wrong on this. Why do you keep repeating it? The oldco owed Ticketus £24 million. PM persuaded them to reduce the debt to £10 million in the event of his CVA being accepted. Ticketus are now going after CW because he signed a personal guarantee, but this doesn't change the fact Ticketus were creditors of the oldco to the tune of £24 million.

point 6 ...David Murray was a fan and look what he did to the club before and after

Hardly anything apart from 16 League titles, 9 Scottish Cups, 13 League Cups, 9IAR, 3 Trebles, and the shear joy of being able to watch the likes of Laudrup and Gascoigne in a light blue strip.

Except that he cleared an £18 million debt by creating a £24 million debt!

Hence, It never cost him £1.

If I want to buy a Ferrari and I pay £60,001 for it.

but I get a £60,000 bank loan to finance it, does that mean I bought it for a £1.

So I will reinterate, Craig White never bought Rangers for £1. He paid £18m + £1

Minstral,

You have asked various people on this thread to state who they would like to be appointed to the Board. I cannot speak for others but I would like the shareholders to elect Paul Murray, Malcolm Murray, Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson.

I have never met any of them but, from all that I have heard and read, I am sure that they would:

1. Do what is necessary to bring expenditure down and increase revenue streams.

2. Not pay themselves ridiculous salaries or bonuses.

3. Appoint an experienced and competent CEO.

4. Give investors greater confidence that the club is being run properly, which could be crucial if there needs to be another share issue.

5. Offer some sort of supporter representation on the Board; and

6. Because they are all Rangers fans themselves, generally not do anything which would harm the club in any way.

Point 5 is a revelation, I wonder how they will go about selecting this supporter representation?

Point 5 is a revelation, I wonder how they will go about selecting this supporter representation?

:rolleyes:

Possibly, just possibly, some might say, well they might say that the RST are so far up the requisitioners assholes, that they are are a cert to be that fan representation.

Aye, but tell us what you really think about the article. :pipe:

Aye, but tell us what you really think about the article. :pipe:

It's written by an arsehole, about one set of arseholes fighting to get control of our great club, over another set of arseholes.

ARSEHOLES, the lot of them.

It was open to any bidder to make an offer which included a backstop if the CVA failed. If Paul Murray wasn't bright enough to see that opportunity then more fool him. He can't cry about it now.