Hearts fans

DMR62

I wasn't at that game they were singing "the h*** are going bust" but my mate was there and said there was nearly a battle outside the ground as tons of rangers fans were raging and tried to get at them

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at that game they were singing "the h*** are going bust" but my mate was there and said there was nearly a battle outside the ground as tons of rangers fans were raging and tried to get at them

There were are fair few dozen of us trying to get our point across but "Strathclydes finest" were almost outnumbering the exiting jambos.

They actually looked glad to see the cunts.

Shitebag cunts who stand for nothing.

Vermin.

I work with a fair few jam rags. I've only talked to a few of them about Rangers in any depth, one said we were clearly the same club, if he despised us he didn't show it.

The guy that's over 60 on my shift hates us a lot and makes no bones about it. We can have civil chat and mutual 'I see yous won yesterday' etc but I know what he's aboot. Last week I showed him Macleod's stunning goal on my phone, he grudgingly watched it, then i went "wait wait this angle is the best watch this" but it was too much for him and he went "nup! Glesga shite", I said "some goal though eh" with a big grin on my face, he did agree that it was :lol:

I was talking to a guy from a different shift the other day and noticed he had 5 stars on his forearm, turns out he's got a season ticket, always nice to meet a bear and get the chat.

Generally I don't hear any venomous stuff about us, but then maybe they save that mostly for the internet and the terraces.

I used to be quite ambivalent towards all other clubs and their fans. They supported their club and slated all others, but mostly without malice. I took the view the vast majority were just just ordinary joe soaps like myself supporting their clubs and exchanging banter with the opposition for 90 mins.

However all that changed with their reaction to our troubles. Don't get me wrong, I expected we would get pelters for it, I would have done the same, but there was absolutely no fun or wit in any of it. The outpourings of bitter hate and jealousy towards Rangers was unprecedented and largely stoked up by the media, urged on by our friends in the east who were saying little but manipulating the action behind the scenes.

Even clubs we had little to do with were expressing a vindictive desire for our demise.

The upshot of this is that I no longer have any respect for other clubs or their fans. If any of them get into trouble or go bust I have no sympathy at all and they can die. If there is anything I could do to hasten it, I would do it.

I don't like what I have become and the way it has changed me, but I'm sure I'm not alone.

The irony is, they lambast us for wanting revenge, but that is simply the other side of the coin from their bloodlust in attacking us.

Now they can't do much more, and the boot is on the other foot, they are crying for moving on and forgetting, but I for one, will never forget their actions and will ensure they never get a ha'penny of my cash.

I will rejoice in the demise of any clubs who spoke against us. I don't give a monkeys about the league. If they go, other clubs will get a chance.

They pushed for rule changes and now must live with the consequences.

My final words on the matter. FUCK THEM !!

I live in edinburgh and generally most hearts fans seem relatively sympathetic- I doubt if we can make judgements on a whole support by reading forums etc.

To be fair to them if all you know is what is written in the media, and the media is spouting rubbish about rangers, you're going to feel aggrieved.

Don't know if this is an old topic, but WTF happened to these guys attitude to our club?

I remember many years ago living out East half a dozen of them would come on our bus to Ibrox to support the Bears and have a good sash-up. Drinking along the PRW when we played them at Ibrox you'd find them in every pub talking to Bears about our mutual loathing of the unwashed. If we do end up playing them in the Championship what will the attitude be to Jambo's coming into Bears bars?

Years ago their shed would be belting out The Sash and Derrys Walls by both sets of fans, they still have some good loyalists in their support but in the main they act no better than the taigs. Where once i would want to see The Hearts do well, I now could not give a shit for them.

As the years move on, some of their new age fans have not got a clue and believe everything they hear and read about us is true. And may i add just like some of our own fans.

Unfortunately this is bang on,especially the last sentence :anguish:

Teuchters are Highlanders. Sassanachs are lowlanders / English or English speaking..

Not to go off topic or anything :lol:

Had a very old book which described a teuchter as "a lowland gentleman from the Edinburgh area who dressed in trews". I accept that nowadays this has reversed. History has a funny way of doing things like that - notably when not so long ago the bheasts were called h**s. Anyway - on topic. Fek Hearts they deserve everything that's coming their way.

I used to go to Hearts games a lot before the shit hit the fan and the club showed their true colours to us

Used to be on their database for tickets to Celtic games

Been at some crackers including the night Lennon got slapped, Austin McCanns injury time screamer that more or less won us the league, wins at Piggery and the Scottish Cupmsemi against them when Beattie scored the penalty

Proof positive that some people hate Selik more than they love Rangers.

Mondo Bizarro.

Proof positive that some people hate Selik more than they love Rangers.

Mondo Bizarro.

Ill happily admit I hate Celtic

No idea where you get hate Celtic more than I love Rangers from ya daft Cranhill mink

I'd Rather hate Celtic than hate Loyalists

Your day will come