Fans Forums - Our Supporters

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This fuckin nugget is drawing abuse for a reason.

Probably screen caps to show how nasty the board supporters are.

Please please get him tae fuck.

Aye and your one of them pal.

No one can say anything without having an agenda or being a troll.

Try and listen to the opposite view rather than shouting fuck off when you don't agree with something thicko.

I joined this board because I had read that their views were the polar opposite (in the main) to what I believed our fan's feelings were.

I wanted to understand why and maybe even try and warn people about the current board if I felt they didn't understand.

I haven't said anything controversial or purposely looked for a fight, yet I've been told to fuck off at least 3 or 4 times and had several accusations made about me.

I really do worry for our support if this is the kind of hatred we have for each other.

I dont understand about the current Board, what would you warn me about? and, what should i look out for?

This fuckin nugget is drawing abuse for a reason.

Probably screen caps to show how nasty the board supporters are.

Please please get him tae fuck.

He still has the right to an opinion. We can disagree with each other without all this declan shite. The first post I ever read on here was a warning from admin about accusing everyone of being a Tim. It is not that difficult to stick to that.

Try and listen to the opposite view rather than shouting fuck off when you don't agree with someting thicko.

FUCKOFF

You, like your master Dingwallet are no supporters of our club. Smearing campaigns and slanderous comments against people, jog on you utter reprobate :thumbup:

I dont understand about the current Board, what would you warn me about? and, what should i look out for?

I understand you are being sarcastic but I will respond anyway:

What I mean is people are totally overtrusting of the current board and the main reason is because Paul Murray is the alternative.

I understand that people don't want a member of the David Murray board but that doesn't mean we need to accept the current crop of chancers.

I understand you are being sarcastic but I will response anyway:

What I mean is people are totally overtrusting of the current board and the main reason is because Paul Murray is the alternative.

I understand that people want a member of the David Murray board but that doesn't mean we need to accept the current crop of chancers.

Ok, maybe i was fishing a bit, tell me anything positive about P.Murray, remembering his stupid Ticketus, Quarter final CL etc.....

I dont want Stockbridge and have stated that whoever is voted on at AGM i will support.

Do you spend all your time in the WRC and at RST nights? That might explain it

Literally 99% of the fans I associate with can't stick the RST, FF and weans protesting - you tend to get yourself a comfort zone and sourround yourself with like minded people - it's human nature - don't read too much into it being representitive of anything

Its a stange thing but I find that my opinions on Rangers are challenged, from numerous different view points, any time I come on here. More so than anywhere else I find myself discussing Rangers.

There is most definitely not any sort of consensus on here regarding anything Rangers related.

Ok, maybe i was fishing a bit, tell me anything positive about P.Murray, remembering his stupid Ticketus, Quarter final CL etc.....

I dont want Stockbridge and have stated that whoever is voted on at AGM i will support.

I don't really need or want to say anything positive about him to be honest because I'm not particularly a fan of his.

All I would say is that whether he has an ego or not, he wants the best for Rangers(in my opinion of course)

Literally 99% of the fans I associate with can't stick the RST, FF and weans protesting - you tend to get yourself a comfort zone and sourround yourself with like minded people - it's human nature - don't read too much into it being representitive of anything

Change 'WRC and at RST nights' to RM and that post still works.

Try and listen to the opposite view rather than shouting fuck off when you don't agree with something thicko.

I wouldn't worry too much about the abuse. Its the usual suspects that believe in their own heads that they run the f@cking show on here but really they act like a bunch of school bullies when you don't toe the party line . A few on RM need to grow up . Long live The King !!

I don't really need or want to say anything positive about him to be honest because I'm not particularly a fan of his.

All I would say is that whether he has an ego or not, he wants the best for Rangers(in my opinion of course)

Is that your opinion though?

Or are you being a good little sheep and peddling what GrandMasterSuckscock tells you to ? A man guilty of assaulting a fellow bear, stealing from the club he claims to "love" by not paying the club royalties and isn't even a football fan, he's a rugby fan.

Coincidence your opinion is extremely similar to theirs?

If you read my posts troll you'll find that you're the only one Ive told to fuck off, that's because you don't have an arguement.

Your opening line is always the same pish.

You're as fuckin clown and who comes here to make trouble.

Not at all mate, apart from my old man buying me shares via the trust during the IPO I really have no strong feelings towards the trust or any faction within our support.

The strong feelings I have are all for Rangers Football Club hence why I bother my arse signing up to new messageboards and taking abuse.

But, you still want the current Board out? Now, ive been one of the biggest anti Board guys on here, but tbh, i was warming to Mather, and defintely didnt want PM back on our Board.

After King's announcement, i have stated i will go with who King and the Shareholders want on the Board and we should then all get back to talking footy.