Fans Forums - Our Supporters

Is that your opinion though?

Or are you being a good little sheep and peddling what GrandMasterSuckscock tells you to ? A man guilty of assaulting a fellow bear, stealing from the club he claims to "love" by not paying the club royalties and isn't even a football fan, he's a rugby fan.

Coincidence your opinion is extremely similar to theirs?

I think I just gave my opinion? I don't really care for Paul Murray one way or the other.

I just do not trust the current board.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But, you still want the current Board out? Now, ive been one of the biggest anti Board guys on here, but tbh, i was warming to Mather, and defintely didnt want PM back on our Board.

After King's announcement, i have stated i will go with who King and the Shareholders want on the Board and we should then all get back to talking footy.

His mob don't care about the footy, in it for their own agendas and nothing more.

But, you still want the current Board out? Now, ive been one of the biggest anti Board guys on here, but tbh, i was warming to Mather, and defintely didnt want PM back on our Board.

After King's announcement, i have stated i will go with who King and the Shareholders want on the Board and we should then all get back to talking footy.

I'm mostly of the same opinion (infact I think I said this the other day to you?!)

I don't trust the board, especially Stockbridge.

I was giving Mather the benefit of the doubt until yesterday's debacle.

100% agree with the last bit.

I've told you to Fuck off twice and your STILL here peddling your "I had read that their views were the polar opposite (in the main) to what I believed our fan's feelings were" fucking pish.

The general feelings on this forum are not the feelings of a minority of Rangers fans.

No matter how often you say it, it wont come true.

Get yerself tae fuck.

Please ban this fuckin troll.

if we ban one we have to ban all on both sides of the debate.

Id love for everyone to be able to behave and debate in an adult fassion. But alas that does not happen on the internet.

Stop telling us who to ban, thanks.

Gogz is some guy, but the point wasn't personally about me, it was an example.

my answer would be the same to anyone.

Greeting about being told to fuck off on the internet is pathetic.

No one forces anyone to stay here and keep reading or posting. If you dont like a site, you fuck off from it and dont post anymore. It really is that simple.

I'm mostly of the same opinion (infact I think I said this the other day to you?!)

I don't trust the board, especially Stockbridge.

I was giving Mather the benefit of the doubt until yesterday's debacle.

100% agree with the last bit.

ok, i remember talking with you on here the other night, but, if my memory serves me right, you just kept going on and on fishing , im not saying you have came over from ff or others, but, if you dont like the ways some guys will cut you down, maybe this forum isnt the place for you, as Gogzy says Man up or dont post.

my answer would be the same to anyone.

Greeting about being told to fuck off on the internet is pathetic.

No one forces anyone to stay here and keep reading or posting. If you dont like a site, you fuck off from it and dont post anymore. It really is that simple.

I wasn't.

I was using it as an example of what our support is like with each other.

I wasn't.

I was using it as an example of what our support is like with each other.

Well i heard last night that the RSA has split from the RST, now, that shows how divers our fan base is. Its the same in here, you have good guys and you have some plonkers, pro Board and Anti Board, live with it.

ok, i remember talking with you on here the other night, but, if my memory serves me right, you just kept going on and on fishing , im not saying you have came over from ff or others, but, if you dont like the ways some guys will cut you down, maybe this forum isnt the place for you, as Gogzy says Man up or dont post.

This is what I don't get though, Going against the grain is not fishing or trolling?

There is cutting someone down with your point of view and there is cutting someone down with abuse, they are 2 different things.

This is what I don't get though, Going against the grain is not fishing or trolling?

There is cutting someone down with your point of view and there is cutting someone down with abuse, they are 2 different things.

Well ignore the abusers, I try to :lol:

if we ban one we have to ban all on both sides of the debate.

Id love for everyone to be able to behave and debate in an adult fassion. But alas that does not happen on the internet.

Stop telling us who to ban, thanks.

Fair enough Gogsy (tu)

But I genuinely believe that this guy comes on here to make trouble.

Ive seen him post that patronising lie for an opening line quite a few times now. Then he keeps repeating it.

Seems like he is inviting the abuse he gets. Makes me very suspicious of his motive.

Fair enough Gogsy (tu)

But I genuinely believe that this guy comes on here to make trouble.

Ive seen him post that patronising lie for an opening line quite a few times now. Then he keeps repeating it.

Seems like he is inviting the abuse he gets. Makes me very suspicious of his motive.

What is it you mean? The 28% thing? If so, you are reading other posters taking the piss and it's put it in your head that I'm saying it more than I actually am.

Like I've said a few times, read what I actually say and if you've got a problem, let me know what it is.

I joined this board because I had read that their views were the polar opposite (in the main) to what I believed our fan's feelings were.

I wanted to understand why and maybe even try and warn people about the current board if I felt they didn't understand.

Try and listen to the opposite view ... thicko.

:rolleyes:

What is it you mean? The 28% thing? If so, you are reading other posters taking the piss and it's put it in your head that I'm saying it more than I actually am.

Like I've said a few times, read what I actually say and if you've got a problem, let me know what it is.

I'm talking about this, your opening line....

"I joined this board because I had read that their views were the polar opposite (in the main) to what I believed our fan's feelings were. I wanted to understand why"

I've seen you post it many times. It's untrue and everyone on here knows it. If you still don't understand why our feelings are the total opposite to yours, you never will.

IMO you post the same line because you know it will get a response, similar to the one you got in this thread tonight.

PS. You seem to have to edit most of your posts. And you called me thicko :lol: