Fans Forums - Our Supporters

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about this, your opening line....

"I joined this board because I had read that their views were the polar opposite (in the main) to what I believed our fan's feelings were. I wanted to understand why"

I've seen you post it many times. It's untrue and everyone on here knows it. If you still don't understand why our feelings are the total opposite to yours, you never will.

IMO you post the same line because you know it will get a response, similar to the one you got in this thread tonight.

PS. You seem to have to edit most of your posts. And you called me thicko :lol:

Ok, maybe I won't ever understand but I wanted to try.

It's not delibrate.

It's predictive fucking(excuse the language ;) ) text!!

My brother text me that last night, said its from the top RSA guy, then again my brothers a wee bit like Bawsburst lol, sometimes righ, often wrong :lol:

The RSA don't seem to have a raison d'être tbh

Few sound bites and joint (no laughing at the back) statements with the mistrust and that's it

Not at all mate, apart from my old man buying me shares via the trust during the IPO I really have no strong feelings towards the trust or any faction within our support.

The strong feelings I have are all for Rangers Football Club hence why I bother my arse signing up to new messageboards and taking abuse.

You don't have shares, you donated to The Trust and they have shares,

purchased with your money.

You don't have a Rangers share certificate

You don't have a vote.

You can't sell them

and you cannot pass them onto your children.

As stated Denise you're a Troll and not a very good one at that. Go and get your carer . Your medication is overdue. (tu)

I also believe this is another username for Delirious.

He was getting a bit of stick for not being a season ticket holder or a shareholder

so

His new persona has shares in the Trust and was previously a season ticket holder.

So he wants to lecture us and pass on his valuable life experiences, even though he does not own a season ticket and his Daddy bought him shares in the Trust.

Jesus Fucking Wept !

I joined this board because I had read that their views were the polar opposite (in the main) to what I believed our fan's feelings were.

I wanted to understand why and maybe even try and warn people about the current board if I felt they didn't understand.

I haven't said anything controversial or purposely looked for a fight, yet I've been told to fuck off at least 3 or 4 times and had several accusations made about me.

I really do worry for our support if this is the kind of hatred we have for each other.

If you are genuinely interested in sensible debate about the situation, then do not refer to people who support your view as 'our fans' and those who disagree as 'they'. Also, do not imply that those who disagree are stupid.

If you choose to suggest that fellow fans are not truly Rangers fans and/or are stupid then don't be surprised at receiving a negative response.

If you are genuinely interested in sensible debate about the situation, then do not refer to people who support your view as 'our fans' and those who disagree as 'they'. Also, do not imply that those who disagree are stupid.

If you choose to suggest that fellow fans are not truly Rangers fans and/or are stupid then don't be surprised at receiving a negative response.

When did I suggest anyone wasn't a Rangers fan?

Have a go about something I've said but don't make shit up.

I also believe this is another username for Delirious.

He was getting a bit of stick for not being a season ticket holder or a shareholder

so

His new persona has shares in the Trust and was previously a season ticket holder.

So he wants to lecture us and pass on his valuable life experiences, even though he does not own a season ticket and his Daddy bought him shares in the Trust.

Jesus Fucking Wept !

Twigged it was him ages ago. - cnuts been trolling for weeks now and has probably got another couple of accounts as well. Baws probably no even dropped yet the wee bassa :lol:

Twigged it was him ages ago. - cnuts been trolling for weeks now and has probably got another couple of accounts as well. Baws probably no even dropped yet the wee bassa :lol:

Delirious has already stated that he registers multiple accounts in case he gets banned on one.

I actually think he is a Taig.

Delirious has already stated that he registers multiple accounts in case he gets banned on one.

I actually think he is a Taig.

Could well be mate - it's their Modus Operandi after all. Infest the forums and stir the shit, This place has been reekin lately with all the new posters allegedly from ££.

It does not bother me either way,

If there is another share issue, I might buy more.

Why not give me your money so I can buy shares in my name.

Have you found that 28% yet?

Wasn't my money if you care to read the post.

28% isn't my quote, it's the petitioners but we will soon see if it's bullshit or not.

'They' as in the people who give out abuse.

'Their views' was referring to people on this forum, so it was not as in people who give out abuse.

If you are going to come on here with a patronising attitude suggesting that other people are too stupid to understand things, try to be a little sharper yourself.

'Their views' was referring to people on this forum, so it was not as in people who give out abuse.

If you are going to come on here with a patronising attitude suggesting that other people are too stupid to understand things, try to be a little sharper yourself.

Ah ok, I should re read my own post.

'Their views' meant the people on this board.

'They didn't understand' I meant my point of view.

No patronising intended, just explaining the background.