World Cup - Winners? Dark Horses etc

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'll do alright purely because they have done well at every other World Cup since they failed to qualify for USA 94.

No they haven't they were knocked out in the group stages in 2002 and 2010. In 2002 they never even scored :lol: .... EDIT apologise for this i misread what you were meaning!

I think Germany will win it in spectacular fashion this year - Spain are my second choice and Holland 3rd. Cant see it not being a European team can see Brazil being a big disappointment again, Argentina being underwhelming and messi not showing up. England to be knocked out in round two and finding something or someone else to blame. Think Italy and Belgium will be the dark horses - really looking forward to seeing what Belgium are like

No they haven't they were knocked out in the group stages in 2002 and 2010. In 2002 they never even scored :lol:

I think Germany will win it in spectacular fashion this year - Spain are my second choice and Holland 3rd. Cant see it not being a European team can see Brazil being a big disappointment again, Argentina being underwhelming and messi not showing up. England to be knocked out in round two and finding something or someone else to blame. Think Italy and Belgium will be the dark horses - really looking forward to seeing what Belgium are like

Every other World Cup.

98, 06 and 14