Young Will and the headless horseman, excellent read

bawsburst

The Headless Horseman Rides Again

ride-of-the-headless-horseman.jpg?w=830&h=830

I watched the first episode of Sleepy Hollow last night. It is a new American series on Universal Channel and is loosely based on the famous book, with Ichabod Crane waking up in the 21st century.

It was good watchable hokum and the first episode featured Crane’s nemesis, the Headless Horseman.

The Headless Horseman is one of the bogey men Americans do so well, along with characters like the Candy Man, Leather Face and Jason from Halloween.

Maybe the fact that he is based in America and it is coming up to Halloween that is causing former Rangers Chairman Alastair Johnston to see his own bogey man in the form of Craig Whyte still haunting Ibrox.

Johnston apparently still fears that Whyte is pulling the strings behind the Ibrox boardroom war.

Yes, I wrote that with a straight face.

Of course, the vastly expensive investigation led by Deloitte could find no such connection so maybe it’s time to call Ghostbusters.

Either that or the normally pretty sensible AJ needs to take a long rest. I wonder if he checks under his bed at night to see if Craig Whyte is there.

Of course, the cynical observer might feel that the very mention of Rangers’ fans own bogey man – Craig Whyte – still being “involved” at Ibrox may provide a wee boost to the Murray camp ahead of the AGM and thus alarm the more timid souls of the Rangers fanbase.

Curiously, AJ seemed to contradict himself in the Daily Record when he said:

“The reality is the team is adequate and will see Rangers through the next couple of seasons.

“That’s why I would describe myself as being long-term optimistic.”

So Johnston fears that Craig Whyte is doing a Blofeld behind the scenes but his “malevolent influence” (yes, he used these melodramatic words) has not prevented him making sure that Rangers have a good team on the pitch.

AJ’s real motive might be seen in this telling statement:

“I don’t know if Dave King is the only show in town. The shareholders who back Paul Murray will believe he’s one of the shows worth considering.”

I think most Rangers fans will be able to see through this scare story in the Record which is designed to further destabilise the club and cause discord among fans.

Bluenoses must learn to discern these crass attempts to scare and thus manipulate them.

The old saying rings true: There is nothing to fear except fear itself.

I very much doubt that CW is behind any of the annonymous investors, but the matter could be settled once and for all if Blue Pitch and Margarita revealed who their owners are.

It is interesting, though, that McMurdo has chosen to concentrate on the relatively unimportant matter of AJ's claims. I'd be far more interested to hear his views on what the Easdales are currently up to.

Young william should know...................his Boss is the guy who lied for shyster, to get him the club in the first place.

Intriguing are you attempting to give AJ credence or young Will, you are aware of the consequences of AJ and his nonsense being grasped by our enemies and liewell's sfa lackeys, is that something you wish for.

It is interesting, though, that McMurdo has chosen to concentrate on the relatively unimportant matter of AJ's claims. I'd be far more interested to hear his views on what the Easdales are currently up to.

I agree with this. The Easdale's appear to be the key players at the moment.

Intriguing are you attempting to give AJ credence or young Will, you are aware of the consequences of AJ and his nonsense being grasped by our enemies and liewell's sfa lackeys, is that something you wish for.

Not at all, said on Gersnet that this he shouldnt be dragging it up!, but, Why is Young William not telling us more about the Easdales plans now, or, why they told Mather to go, and who they have lined up as replacements tomorrow?

Not at all, said on Gersnet that this he shouldnt be dragging it up!, but, Why is Young William not telling us more about the Easdales plans now, or, why they told Mather to go, and who they have lined up as replacements tomorrow?

Just let's say you may not be surprised. :matron:

The Headless Horseman Rides Again

ride-of-the-headless-horseman.jpg?w=830&h=830

I watched the first episode of Sleepy Hollow last night. It is a new American series on Universal Channel and is loosely based on the famous book, with Ichabod Crane waking up in the 21st century.

It was good watchable hokum and the first episode featured Crane’s nemesis, the Headless Horseman.

The Headless Horseman is one of the bogey men Americans do so well, along with characters like the Candy Man, Leather Face and Jason from Halloween.

Maybe the fact that he is based in America and it is coming up to Halloween that is causing former Rangers Chairman Alastair Johnston to see his own bogey man in the form of Craig Whyte still haunting Ibrox.

Johnston apparently still fears that Whyte is pulling the strings behind the Ibrox boardroom war.

Yes, I wrote that with a straight face.

Of course, the vastly expensive investigation led by Deloitte could find no such connection so maybe it’s time to call Ghostbusters.

Either that or the normally pretty sensible AJ needs to take a long rest. I wonder if he checks under his bed at night to see if Craig Whyte is there.

Of course, the cynical observer might feel that the very mention of Rangers’ fans own bogey man – Craig Whyte – still being “involved” at Ibrox may provide a wee boost to the Murray camp ahead of the AGM and thus alarm the more timid souls of the Rangers fanbase.

Curiously, AJ seemed to contradict himself in the Daily Record when he said:

“The reality is the team is adequate and will see Rangers through the next couple of seasons.

“That’s why I would describe myself as being long-term optimistic.”

So Johnston fears that Craig Whyte is doing a Blofeld behind the scenes but his “malevolent influence” (yes, he used these melodramatic words) has not prevented him making sure that Rangers have a good team on the pitch.

AJ’s real motive might be seen in this telling statement:

“I don’t know if Dave King is the only show in town. The shareholders who back Paul Murray will believe he’s one of the shows worth considering.”

I think most Rangers fans will be able to see through this scare story in the Record which is designed to further destabilise the club and cause discord among fans.

Bluenoses must learn to discern these crass attempts to scare and thus manipulate them.

The old saying rings true: There is nothing to fear except fear itself.

Spot on though Same could be said for your blog.

So Bawburst likes McMurdo who supports the Easdales/ current board whom employ Jack Irvine.

I wonder who Bawburst actually is, surely Jack Irvine has more important thing's to do? Maybe Bill himself? Might explain why he constantly promotes a third rate blog by a man using religion to extract money from people, I notice Bill has removed that particular website.

I very much doubt that CW is behind any of the annonymous investors, but the matter could be settled once and for all if Blue Pitch and Margarita revealed who their owners are.

I think most of us agree that what's happening on the pitch is fine, it's the finances that are raising eyebrows and Billy Boy hasn't mentioned it.

Indeed Murray said in an interview they had to threaten legal action to get a right of reply when Bill said they had a plan to sell Ibrox and Auchenhowie and the club would have to rent them back....and in that reply they said Bill was talking rubbish.

It might calm a few fears if we knew who was behind Blue Pitch and Margarita then we'd know that Whyte wasn't involved.

"Jason from Halloween."

:BELM::belm::BELM:

Shows you how much he knows.

Ano is it no mick Myers for Halloween an Jason for Friday 13th. Anyhow I think it was a good blog today. Tomorrow who knows. Bills up and down with the quality of his blog lately.

could be easily put to bed if they would just tell us who is behind blue pitch holdings and margarita holdings. Never understood the secrecy. Why be embarrassed to be involved? The SFA as far as I understand know who is behind them so can't be anything dodgy with Whyte. Would understand if they wanted to stay in the background and be silent investors but they seem involved in any boardroom disputes and forthright with who they are backing etc. The more this is allowed to be used as a stick to beat others with the more suspect it appears to become.