Season Ticket Query

JackAlex93

Im a season ticket holder but have only signed up to all home league matches this campaign.

For the Ramsdens Cup game against Berwick Rangers there was a 2 day period on the website where I had the choice to take my seat and add it to my smartcard and the same has applied for Airdrie in the scottish cup 3rd round.

If we make it through and are matched up against Celtic would I still be given the option of my seat before anyone else ?

Probably a stupid question but im unsure.

Cheers

Im a season ticket holder but have only signed up to all home league matches this campaign.

For the Ramsdens Cup game against Berwick Rangers there was a 2 day period on the website where I had the choice to take my seat and add it to my smartcard and the same has applied for Airdrie in the scottish cup 3rd round.

If we make it through and are matched up against Celtic would I still be given the option of my seat before anyone else ?

Probably a stupid question but im unsure.

Cheers

Yes mate, when i moved to the Govan i had the chance to buy my seat for the tarriers SC game.

So I signed up for cup games and I didn't need to.. at least I know this for next year.

If you plan on going no matter who and when the games are you may aswell but need to make sure you have the finances in the bank at short to no notice at all. Save £2 booking fee plus don't need to bother worrying about buying your tickets.

Your guaranteed all semi n final tickets as Wully said but most ST holders that want a ticket get a ticket anyway.