An unlikely source, Gibbons exposes the freeloaders

bawsburst

and a series of others throughout the short history of The Rangers International Football Club plc i

I've just seen that line at the bottom.

Delete this fucking shite admin

Really is pathetic mate there's plenty of valid criticisms of SOS and the Paul Murray camp if you need to use timmy propagandist prove your point your argument can't be that strong.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and a series of others throughout the short history of The Rangers International Football Club plc i

You still don't know the difference between the club and the holding company the PLC is just over a year old, a different entity from the club altogether.

You also have not the slightest idea what will be visited upon us by AIM if Stockbridge is forced out by the freeloaders and their acolytes, starting with suspension of shares and the NOMAD put in to run the business.

Probably more dangerous is what the sfa may wish to sanction us with, let's hope for everyone's sake sos and freeloaders included we don't find out the hard way or indeed in any way.

At least he said plc and not club, don't see what your problem is with the article. People haven't so far offered financial aid, only promises of it, but then why do we need it?

You still don't know the difference between the club and the holding company the PLC is just over a year old, a different entity from the club altogether.

You also have not the slightest idea what will be visited upon us by AIM if Stockbridge is forced out by the freeloaders and their acolytes, starting with suspension of shares and the NOMAD put in to run the business.

Probably more dangerous is what the sfa may wish to sanction us with, let's hope for everyone's sake sos and freeloaders included we don't find out the hard way or indeed in any way.

Are you ill? Your life appears dangerously one dimensional.

Fuck me, if you're using Gibbons as a defence of your stance, you have seriously misjudged the feelings of your side of the debate.

You may wish to avoid reading guys like Andy Muirhead, Roy Greenslade and even Phil3Names as they take a very similar stance to Gibbons on anything to do with our club.

FFS, just as I was getting all worked up for a game of football today, we get this. It's good to see what our enemies enjoy writing about us, but I think we know what they have to say in the main. Why it's on the main section of a Rangers Forum just serves to get us all arguing again, about nothing but speculative writing. I lost out on 45 quid last night because I failed to predict the results of 7 matches by one. I've also not predicted the correct six numbers in the lottery, but I don't take it as any sort of sign to base the rest of my life on for the remainder of it's course. Rangers are on course to win the title this year unbeaten. I predict that there will be very little written about that.

Please stay on topic. It's BB and gibbons we are meant to be ripping the pish out of here. Focus (not the organisation) wee man!

Anything to deflect attention away from his pal who has made a cunt of this thread. :000000082:

Still waiting for Willhelm to appear. He's always ranting about people who quote our enemies. I have a feeling he will conveniently miss this thread....

Let me get this right. Bawsburst is probably along with the host the most out spoken on here and hes just quoted a taig from the media to suit his own agenda. People that support murray think its scandalous and tim like behaviour to do as such.

What do they make of murray, graham,dingwall et all running to these taig infested outlets for their own agenda?? Nothing is really said. Its like do as I say and not as I do.

Cant be wrong for one side to do it and not the other

Anything to deflect attention away from his pal who has made a cunt of this thread. :000000082:

Still waiting for Willhelm to appear. He's always ranting about people who quote our enemies. I have a feeling he will conveniently miss this thread....

You stay on topic tae ya prick! :dry: