Who broke your heart the most..

Albertz11MD

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even at their old ages, was genuinely gutted to see the like of gough and McCoist leave us. Gough proved he still had many good years in him during his spells in England and McCoist was my idol growing up, I wanted him to keep scoring goals for us forever.

How about this shout as well.. Letting fucking arteta go for peanuts, less than what we paid even though his potential was clear to all of us.

Don't think we saw the best of him either, what I never forgave was the fact that he claimed he was homesick and 6months later he was on loan at everton.

Davie Cooper. While I cherish every game he played with us, he still left us too early imo. Although, it was pretty clear Souness wasn't going to play him as much. And boy did he turn it on for 'Well to prove Souey was wrong to let him leave.

your**

How do you edit thread titles?

Click on 'Edit' then select the 'more reply options' button bud. You'll see your original post come up & you can change the title there!! (tu)

Naismith, when he said in his opinion we were no longer a club. Never expected to hear anything that disloyal from a Gers player or even ex player.

Particularly when that club and it's supporters stuck by him and got him the best treatments available through two serious injuries, when he wasn't playing and his career could've ended. Other players left with dignity, he crapped all over us.