Who broke your heart the most..

Albertz11MD

Cooper.

My sister honestly asked me if I would support motherwell!

Gazza

Wrong time to sell. Big time. We may have won the league that year if he s stayed. Who knows?

I called the PR office the day we heard Gazza had gone. I was seriously pissed off. Nice lassie tells me to hold, then John Greig comes on to explain that Gazza had become uncontrollable both in training and in the dressing room. He said there were things happening that no-one would ever learn but Rangers didn't release Gazza lightly. If big John says so, then that's good enough for me.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butch Wilkins leaving so early. He was a smashing footballer, beautiful passer of the ball and although I was young I enjoyed watching him. Was sad to see him leave as he was the kind of player you go to the footy to see. Last game was v Dunfermline at Ibrox I think. Great pass to set up Mo Johnston for a goal then left the field to applause and in tears.

Indeed the Day the the Coop left was a Dark one for me.

I was on the stairs down to the Copland station subway when a guy shows me his Evening Times. "Cooper's been sold to 'Well". I just looked at him & said, "Neale, but he's not long signed!".

It just never entered my head that D.C could be/would be sold!!!

Laudrup

Barry

Amoruso

Lovenkrands

in that order

Rangers fans like ya'self who clearly bum Barry Ferguson confuse me...the guys a dirty turncoat, greedy, fenian loving, traitorous cunt of a man who sold his soul to move to BLACKBURN ROVERS :power_of_anguish:

Rangers fans like ya'self who clearly bum Barry Ferguson confuse me...the guys a dirty turncoat, greedy, fenian loving, traitorous cunt of a man who sold his soul to move to BLACKBURN ROVERS :power_of_anguish:

Nonsense.

How's he a turncoat or a 'fenian lover' anyway?

Nonsense.

How's he a turncoat or a 'fenian lover' anyway?

im surprised u need to ask,,, I guess it's just blind love with u,,, you've probably heard the stories but refuse to believe them because its easier that way ... I understand, I still genuinely believe Alan mcgregor left us by accident and one day he'll make a triumphant return and all will be forgiven

im surprised u need to ask,,, I guess it's just blind love with u,,, you've probably heard the stories but refuse to believe them because its easier that way ... I understand, I still genuinely believe Alan mcgregor left us by accident and one day he'll make a triumphant return and all will be forgiven

I don't love him, I haven't heard any stories and I don't refuse anything.

Tell me what you mean or refuse to tell me if you prefer, but give the attitude a rest.