Who broke your heart the most..

Albertz11MD

Big Amo. Loved the guy.

Papac. I was sad to see leave.

Albertz. Ill always miss the hammer

Laudrup. A skill we'll be lucky to see the likes of again.

Gazza. The genius. Met him once at argylle st station. Top bloke.

Ricksen. No the best player but got stuck in. (Sacked)

Naismith. This wis the biggest kick in the balls for me personally. His comments were unneeded. I hope his career ends in agony. Cunt.

Albertz and Tuguy had me greetin when they went round the park.

Naisy is a hard one to take as well.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those that left last year, they could easily have moved over and allowed the club to gain a transfer fee like some did. Will never forget them doing this, I do think McGregor fucked up though and regretted it, others just fk'd us over..naismith in particular, but then I never liked the wee git.

I wouldn't say it broke my heart but I was disappointed when we sold Gattuso. I think Advocaat was a bit too quick to judge him. He didn't really give him a chance in midfield and ended up playing him at right back. We got a decent fee but I think we could have got a good few years service from him and then sold him on for even more.

I wouldn't say it broke my heart but I was disappointed when we sold Gattuso. I think Advocaat was a bit too quick to judge him. He didn't really give him a chance in midfield and ended up playing him at right back. We got a decent fee but I think we could have got a good few years service from him and then sold him on for even more.

Maybe hindsight is a great thing with Rino

I thought he was pretty shite with us and was delighted we got 3.5 million and a good sell on clause

Although he was retiring Dado Prso's last game is the worst I've felt. I was just about (:ph34r:) greeting :lol:

For those leaving for another club probably Albertz, since he was my favourute ever player. More recently Cuellar, thank fuck I held off getting his name on the back of my top for that season :lol:

The one that upset me the most was Prso. Loved the big guy.

Cuellar, Arveladze, Lovenkrands, Barry Ferguson, Amoruso, Numan and Albertz were all hard to take as well.

I was heart broken at the fact of what Steven Naismith and Steven Whittaker had to say about the club though..

Been a few but gough 1st time to kansas city wizards can remember him getting interviewed at the airport he was near tears and il admit i shed a tear my favourite ger of all time.. Big dados interview in the tunnel saying goodbye was hard to take too. Walter and the ten in a row season also but thankfull for the memories.

Laudrup, Gazza and Albertz.

Arteta, the De Boers and Gio were sore one's also but not on the level of the three above.

Gattuso? He wasn't really that good when he was at Rangers.

ps, I remember reading an article that the one season contract extension Laudrup eventually signed made him the second highest paid player in the world behind Jay Jay Okocha at PSG. Not sure if that's true but wasn't he on £55k or something?....

As I'm relatively young I can only really say a player who was about since I've been watching Rangers (and one that I can remember). I'd need to say Vladimir Weiss although I don't know if he actually signed for a Club or got called back to Man City after his loan spell with us. Anyway, I thought he was a fantastic player and the best player I have seen play on Ibrox turf.

As I'm relatively young I can only really say a player who was about since I've been watching Rangers (and one that I can remember). I'd need to say Vladimir Weiss although I don't know if he actually signed for a Club or got called back to Man City after his loan spell with us. Anyway, I thought he was a fantastic player and the best player I have seen play on Ibrox turf.

He went back to City and had another year's loan at Espanyol. Left them permanently after that.

Thanks mate, who's he with now?

Olympiacos after a good season with Pescara in Serie A last season. So he's living up to his potential to an extent, would be brilliant in the SPL again, obviously we had no chance under the circumstances. He's only 23 though so still possible. :D

Olympiacos after a good season with Pescara in Serie A last season. So he's living up to his potential to an extent, would be brilliant in the SPL again, obviously we had no chance under the circumstances. He's only 23 though so still possible. :D

Yeah he deserves to play for a top side, he is a class player. Would be a dream if he came back to Rangers and I think he would without a doubt. :ukflag: