Supporting two clubs?

Paul Ignotus

Posted Today,

I'll be heading up to see a phoenix game at some point this season

plus they have a game here in Christchurch next month

they can't be worse than last season surely??!!

It's not the Phoenix it's more the football in the A league full stop,

I'm off to Wellington to watch the NZ v Mexico in November.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understand that of course. But what do you think of someone who supports another club - say in England - and also likes/loves Rangers? Is he or she a Bear?

If it's a second club in England that they're a fan of, then yes. They're still a bear in my eyes. I don't count people who see our club as their second club as bears.

I have a soft spot for Leeds and Everton. I in no way support them though.

Try reading what i wrote, engage your brain then answer.A continuous theme on here of so called bears name calling at every opportunity.If my post was too difficult for you to understand then thats hardly a reason to say I'm acting like a tim or calling me a fuckpig as you put it.Ive been attacked by tims on many occasions but never by a fellow bear before.1st time for everything I suppose.

I'm sorry that you were attacked. Where did it happen? At home? In the street? At a game?

Oh, wait... You meant the Interwebz...? :rolleyes:

I'm actually a Man Utd fan, have been going since the 80s, my Dad was from the area and was die hard United and you always follow your dad's team don't you?

That said I've married into a Rangers family with virtually everyone in her family season ticket holders, two of her brothers left my wedding early to get the last train to Inverness for an early kick off the next day.

My love for Rangers comes from that, I've never seen a club with such devoted fans, a club which genuinely is more than just a football team, it's very hard not to fall for them.

I'm actually a Man Utd fan, have been going since the 80s, my Dad was from the area and was die hard United and you always follow your dad's team don't you?

That said I've married into a Rangers family with virtually everyone in her family season ticket holders, two of her brothers left my wedding early to get the last train to Inverness for an early kick off the next day.

My love for Rangers comes from that, I've never seen a club with such devoted fans, a club which genuinely is more than just a football team, it's very hard not to fall for them.

Man Utd :lol:

Moyes :lol:

Rooney :lol:

Midtable :lol:

Man Utd :lol:

Not if your old man says be an Arsenal fan you don't. You politely tell him no, as the old song goes.