FOCUS and Alleged Banned Songs - The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium

The law does not require anybody there to be offended. Just that if people could have been there and could have been offended.

The idea that one can be taken to court based on what someone may have felt if anyone was there at all is a very dangerous step in my view, where do they draw the line. Can they charge somebody with murder because you had the capability to do it, that is if there was actually somebody there to murder?

Recently we have seen the control of all Scots police being merged into one overall command. A post which allows the holder an awful lot of power within our small country. Now they want to remove the rule of corroboration of evidence to prove guilt, these may seem unrelated, but when you combine it with the idea that someone can be charged based on someone else's chosen perception of what was in your head at any specific time does not bode well for justice in Scotland.

To me it looks like the people in charge of the Scottish government are making preparations to enforce a strict adaptation of a revised form of Scots law post 2014 if they do get a yes vote. If they can get away with what is being done just now, lord only knows what they will bring forward if they got independence.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two test cases up North resulted in exoneration for the defendants and the presiding judge made clear that until the law was reworked to convict an individual would likely result in the conviction been overturned in the ECHR. The Scottish judicial government has said they will look at reworking the legislation

I think everybody should just wear balaclavas to games so when singing Billy Boys nobody can tell who is singing and who isn't due to the Police not being able to see anyones face.

Im serious :7325:

Be like the Black Block

Geez, bud, the plod would think there was a UVF brigade in BF.

The idea that one can be taken to court based on what someone may have felt if anyone was there at all is a very dangerous step in my view, where do they draw the line. Can they charge somebody with murder because you had the capability to do it, that is if there was actually somebody there to murder?

Recently we have seen the control of all Scots police being merged into one overall command. A post which allows the holder an awful lot of power within our small country. Now they want to remove the rule of corroboration of evidence to prove guilt, these may seem unrelated, but when you combine it with the idea that someone can be charged based on someone else's chosen perception of what was in your head at any specific time does not bode well for justice in Scotland.

To me it looks like the people in charge of the Scottish government are making preparations to enforce a strict adaptation of a revised form of Scots law post 2014 if they do get a yes vote. If they can get away with what is being done just now, lord only knows what they will bring forward if they got independence.

Why ask me? I didn't make the law.

I think everybody should just wear balaclavas to games so when singing Billy Boys nobody can tell who is singing and who isn't due to the Police not being able to see anyones face.

Im serious :7325:

Be like the Black Block

Plod would make folk remove them. Possibly even some charge for paramilitary clothing.

Pulling your scarf over your mouth would be a better plan.

They don't already?

Tell you what bears, all of this bollox actually started on our doorstep, if not started then definatly accelerated, inside Ibrox, by the powers that be in the Rangers hierarchy.The day they launched the Grass A Bear campaign, and gave the power to absolute wankers like Boab and that other fuckin numpty on here, to get boys ejected for shouting fenian, or FTP,the game was up.

All they have to do is moan to a fuckin steward that somebody said something they didnt like,and you are out on your ear,even if you have said fuck all.

Boab has openly admitted that he has grassed bears and had them chucked out.With "Bears"(fuckin no way are him and the other twat Rangers supporters)like that, we dont need the Celtic fans to be obsessed with getting us hammered at every turn.Because some cunt and their like, sitting in the same section as you and me, wearing a red white and blue Rangers scarf , is doing a far better job at making our lives a misery than any tarrier ever could.All endorsed by the cowards that run Rangers.

I was sitting in CF1 at the Stenny 8-0 game,next to a young bear of 14 on his own from Grangemouth.

We, like the other 48000 present, burst into Derrys Walls after the 18th minute protest.Seeing that skinny wee boy belting it out at the top of his voice filled my heart with hope and joy....................

"All together now, the cry was No Surrender........i was standing up roaring in the last seat of the row, when this absolute old wanker of a fuckin steward fuckin belted it down the stairway, fuckin barged into me on the way past,stood at the front and seemed to bog at me , the boy and the 2 bears in front of us.

"somebodys said something big man,we're in trouble." i said to the kid if the cunt comes over to fuck off to the other end of the row cos the bastard would be spark out long before my arse hit the Copland Road concourse.

"no fuckin way, im no running anywhere, fuckin louder" said the wee yin.

My voice was fuckin ruined after follow follow, i had waited 3 fuckin months tae sing my fuckin songs, i hadnt sat in the Copland since 86, cos it was where me and my dad sat together.To think that some cunt in our ranks had given that skinny auld mhanky cunt(no doubt) the opportunity to have me papped out for fuck all after 19 mins, fuckin sickens me more than anything.

Soldiers on the park, Whole stadium again showing their pride at being born under a Union Jack, soldiers dancing in the goal 5 rows in front of us loving it, the cunt did the same thing again, this time the 4 of us were singing fuckin directly at the cunt and he knew it

For a wee 2 minute spell, the 4 of us strangers generated a feeling of Quis Seperabit i hadnt felt for years at Ibrox.And probably the same feeling for 47800 others.. but it only takes a minority of 200 boabs in the whole ground to fuckin destroy it all, and there are more than 200 i feel.standing up to cheer a goal or to sing is an offence , cos you are blocking their view of people to be offended by.

The young boy, the 2 bears in front, and the young Dad behind me who felt it necessary to apologize to me cos his wee tot was kicking the back of my chair to which i told him nae bother and tae fuckin behave himself cos no apology was necessary, taking his tot was the only way he could get to the game i believed.Fuckin been there myself.

Which had me thinking, would the scabs in our ranks had him and his wean papped out for that? sadly probably yes.

The rot set in at Ibrox, put in place by those who dont care about and have never once defended our support, arselickin shitebags do the groundwork for them in the seats.The Beadrattlers have merely shouted it louder as they jumped on the Bandwagon.

Wish you lot would stop moaning about what Celtic sing or sling at us. Fuck them. let them sing what they want.They are fuckin scum, fuckin lowlife smelly bastards.Fuckin rise above it you lot and stand proud and tall as a Rangers Supporter, safe in the knowledge you are a higher class of specimen than those fuckin tinks.

Weed the grasses out at home first, stand together as one fuckin unit, then we take it to the fuckin tarriers, in the same way we have for over a century, and finally finish Uncle Oliver's work for him.

Fuckin e-mails? For fuck sake Rangers!

No Surrender

Rab

Meanwhile a few miles down the road, we have a Republican theme park operating freely, where IRA scum are glorified, money raised for terrorist arms and all openly encouraged by GCC.

I will listen to, sing and freely encourage anyone to listen to Loyalists songs and songs about British identity. If you don't like my heritage, my family background and my culture, don't listen and don't settle in my country.

Fuckin' right enough!

One time I worked at a restaurant, where the food quality control policy was FIFO - First In, First Out. Helped us with use by dates and what not.

Gave that up and moved to a better job, where the first day our new immediate boss took eight of us aside and asked us if we'd heard of FIFO. "Yeah, first in, first out", says I".

"It's a little different here", he replied. Here it means Fit In or Fuck Off".

:D.

Tell you what bears, all of this bollox actually started on our doorstep, if not started then definatly accelerated, inside Ibrox, by the powers that be in the Rangers hierarchy.The day they launched the Grass A Bear campaign, and gave the power to absolute wankers like Boab and that other fuckin numpty on here, to get boys ejected for shouting fenian, or FTP,the game was up.

All they have to do is moan to a fuckin steward that somebody said something they didnt like,and you are out on your ear,even if you have said fuck all.

Boab has openly admitted that he has grassed bears and had them chucked out.With "Bears"(fuckin no way are him and the other twat Rangers supporters)like that, we dont need the Celtic fans to be obsessed with getting us hammered at every turn.Because some cunt and their like, sitting in the same section as you and me, wearing a red white and blue Rangers scarf , is doing a far better job at making our lives a misery than any tarrier ever could.All endorsed by the cowards that run Rangers.

I was sitting in CF1 at the Stenny 8-0 game,next to a young bear of 14 on his own from Grangemouth.

We, like the other 48000 present, burst into Derrys Walls after the 18th minute protest.Seeing that skinny wee boy belting it out at the top of his voice filled my heart with hope and joy....................

"All together now, the cry was No Surrender........i was standing up roaring in the last seat of the row, when this absolute old wanker of a fuckin steward fuckin belted it down the stairway, fuckin barged into me on the way past,stood at the front and seemed to bog at me , the boy and the 2 bears in front of us.

"somebodys said something big man,we're in trouble." i said to the kid if the cunt comes over to fuck off to the other end of the row cos the bastard would be spark out long before my arse hit the Copland Road concourse.

My voice was fuckin ruined after follow follow, i had waited 3 fuckin months tae sing my fuckin songs, i hadnt sat in the Copland since 86, cos it was where me and my dad sat together.To think that some cunt in our ranks had given that skinny auld mhanky cunt(no doubt) the opportunity to have me papped out for fuck all after 19 mins, fuckin sickens me more than anything.

Soldiers on the park, Whole stadium again showing their pride at being born under a Union Jack, soldiers dancing in the goal 5 rows in front of us loving it, the cunt did the same thing again, this time the 4 of us were singing fuckin directly at the cunt and he knew it

For a wee 2 minute spell, the 4 of us strangers generated a feeling of Quis Seperabit i hadnt felt for years at Ibrox.And probably the same feeling for 47800 others.. but it only takes a minority of 200 boabs in the whole ground to fuckin destroy it all, and there are more than 200 i feel.standing up to cheer a goal or to sing is an offence , cos you are blocking their view of people to be offended by.

The young boy, the 2 bears in front, and the young Dad behind me who felt it necessary to apologize to me cos his wee tot was kicking the back of my chair to which i told him nae bother and tae fuckin behave himself cos no apology was necessary, taking his tot was the only way he could get to the game i believed.Fuckin been there myself.

Which had me thinking, would the scabs in our ranks had him and his wean papped out for that? sadly probably yes.

The rot set in at Ibrox, put in place by those who dont care about and have never once defended our support, arselickin shitebags do the groundwork for them in the seats.The Beadrattlers have merely shouted it louder as they jumped on the Bandwagon.

Wish you lot would stop moaning about what Celtic sing or sling at us. Fuck them. let them sing what they want.They are fuckin scum, fuckin lowlife smelly bastards.Fuckin rise above it you lot and stand proud and tall as a Rangers Supporter, safe in the knowledge you are a higher class of specimen than those fuckin tinks.

Weed the grasses out at home first, stand together as one fuckin unit, then we take it to the fuckin tarriers, in the same way we have for over a century, and finally finish Uncle Oliver's work for him.

No Surrender

Rab

Once again Rab has spoken :praise: its beyond a joke what has happned to football and our songs recently, time to fight back with all we have got

:crabflute:

Update Re: Alleged Banned Songs

Just thought I would give you all a wee update. Just spent 20 minutes on the phone with the QC. He is of the opinion, that from the pub’s point of view, that we are not breaking any laws with the songs that we play (he has been in the pub before the game and knows where we draw the line). Anyone that is in The Louden would not be offended by the songs that we play.

I told him what I intend to do with regards to clarifying our position with the proper licensing requirements. He is in total agreement with me that this is the appropriate route to take.

While I was on the phone I asked him about songs like Father’s Advice being sung in the stadium and on the street. He is of the opinion that if the Rangers Support banded together and sought a QC who deals with criminal matters’ advice to confirm that in his opinion, specific songs are not illegal or would not cause offence to a normal person then while it would not necessarily stop you being arrested, it would give you a great defence in court. He believes the charges would be dismissed. He also stated that if fans are arrested and asked why they are singing a song like Father’s Advice, if the supporter tells the officer that he is singing to commemorate those who fought for our freedom in the First World War then no offence has been committed (Though the add-ons may complicate matters).

My take on it is that we should celebrate our culture and ignore theirs – Sing the songs proudly but leave out the add-ons.

I will keep you up to date as we progress – I don’t do walking away :).

Thanks

Follow Follow us on Twitter: @TheLoudenTavern

One Rangers… No Factions – www.thelouden.co.uk

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premises

No Surrender

Rab

Great post Rab. As always (tu)