Gibraltar

tannerall

whats your beef? educate me...what have I missed?

Have had the misfortune to deal with Gibraltarians in a professional capacity and the vast vast majority of them were arseholes. Have heard it described as pretty wild west rednecky as well if that makes sense. I am sure there are some nice Gibraltarians but I am not keen on them and their arrogant attitude so fuck them, cut them loose.

Nah, keep Gibraltar because it pisses off Spain and makes Argentina call the Spanish hypocrites because they won't back them up over ownership of the Falklands. :)

Seriously though, I'm quite intrigued as to how they'll get on at the qualifiers for the European Championships. They've got a few English players in their team who play non-league footy, lol.

Have had the misfortune to deal with Gibraltarians in a professional capacity and the vast vast majority of them were arseholes. Have heard it described as pretty wild west rednecky as well if that makes sense. I am sure there are some nice Gibraltarians but I am not keen on them and their arrogant attitude so fuck them, cut them loose.

:lol: fair enough, I have never been to Gib or met any natives so was genuinely intrigued as to where your dislike came from....I have similar feelings toward south Africans,,, never once met a decent one

What a load of pish C. so you have spoke to say a handful of them? I've been and nothing wrong with the people

More than a handful I would say and I fully stand by what I said. Many of my colleagues felt the same as well, even ones who were based over there.

More than a handful I would say and I fully stand by what I said. Many of my colleagues felt the same as well, even ones who were based over there.

So after you hand Gibraltar back. Would you then hand Northern Ireland and The Falklands back too?

Get tae fuck

They are great people loyal to the crown

Been there three times and tend to agree, only trouble would be they really aren't very Spanish as such, most other places in southern Spain more laid back and nicer. Would be best if they came to some sort of agreement like we did with Hong Kong and indirectly give Spain jurisdiction for them. If anything that would increase and open up massive trade and business opportunities in Spain for the locals as it is a huge port. Mibee Spain could reciprocate by giving assurances and organizing some agreements on future naval co-operation and throw in a few cases of Rioja to seal the deal.

Been there three times and tend to agree, only trouble would be they really aren't very Spanish as such, most other places in southern Spain more laid back and nicer. Would be best if they came to some sort of agreement like we did with Hong Kong and indirectly give Spain jurisdiction for them. If anything that would increase and open up massive trade and business opportunities in Spain for the locals as it is a huge port. Mibee Spain could reciprocate by giving assurances and organizing some agreements on future naval co-operation and throw in a few cases of Rioja to seal the deal.

Quite simply Spain can get to fuck, keep the union flag flying