A chance for parity UEFA - Sectarianism, racism & antisemitism by TGFITW

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we really need to do this tit for tat offendedness?

Really?

It's all a bit "My dad's bigger than your dad" kind of stuff (or in their case "Ma da's ma brer an' ma maw's ma sister")

There is a conspiracy theory that implies that we get more attention from the Song Police, Focus, than they do.

Is that really the case? Does anyone have figures to back this up?

Does forwarding complaints like this actually ever achieve anything?

Does anyone truly give a f**k? I mean they'll always be soap dodging, benefit scrounging, inbred, paedophile, free neon bas***ds and we'll continue to sing our historic , country ballads about them.

And I'm fairly convinced that they really don't hold us in high esteem either and they'll continue to spout their diatribes in a similar fashion. I mean it's this "ming mong ping pong" kind of mutual, perpetual offence and complaints that has led to the spawning of organisations such as FOCUS in the first place.

But hey what do I know?

Now what was that email address again?

Nothing it would seem

Apparently Frank de Boer was subject to sectarian abuse and other illicit songs were sung. Does anybody have the appropriate contact details for UEFA and FARE?

Really - are we really going down that road - we are now getting offended on behalf of another team! Really?

Really - are we really going down that road - we are now getting offended on behalf of another team! Really?

No.

We will sit back and let those vile bastards mock our former players while our fans have been condemed for years for singing by the press and media.

Maybe if we ignore it and let it continue they will just stop their vile chants eh?

Aye nae bother.

Do we really need to do this tit for tat offendedness?

Really?

It's all a bit "My dad's bigger than your dad" kind of stuff (or in their case "Ma da's ma brer an' ma maw's ma sister")

There is a conspiracy theory that implies that we get more attention from the Song Police, Focus, than they do.

Is that really the case? Does anyone have figures to back this up?

Does forwarding complaints like this actually ever achieve anything?

Does anyone truly give a f**k? I mean they'll always be soap dodging, benefit scrounging, inbred, paedophile, free neon bas***ds and we'll continue to sing our historic , country ballads about them.

And I'm fairly convinced that they really don't hold us in high esteem either and they'll continue to spout their diatribes in a similar fashion. I mean it's this "ming mong ping pong" kind of mutual, perpetual offence and complaints that has led to the spawning of organisations such as FOCUS in the first place.

But hey what do I know?

Now what was that email address again?

I couldn't give a fuck what they sing, but when as others have said there are two different sets of rules for them and us, we should report them every week. Cunts.

Interesting it's not on You Tube, but Ajax fans singing fuck the pope is.

You know how that will be played out in the mhedia ... ' bigoted Rangers fans infiltrate Ajax support at c*ltic park in sickening scenes of sectarian hatred'

Wait and see mate. :(

and the tims orange bastard chants will be ignored or giving no more than a few lines... then never mentioned again.

Vote NO and start the fight back against the filth. We need to reclaim this country and put these mhanks back in their place.

They'll probably say it wasn't Sectarian because it referred to orange as their national colour. However, surely that would be racist then, based on their logic regards songs in relation to aspects of their Irish heritage?

Well ok if it's not religious then it's anti Dutch

It's still discriminatory - get it reported.

They'll probably say it wasn't Sectarian because it referred to orange as their national colour. However, surely that would be racist then, based on their logic regards songs in relation to aspects of their Irish heritage?

Well ok if it's not religious then it's anti Dutch.

It's still discriminatory - get it reported.

Btw I'm.not offended in the slightest either - sniff.

That I can't answer, mainly because I have no source of information inside the Stade de Nonce and the only information available to me, of what they sing or chant, tends to come from here.

I would hazard a guess tho that if you trawl (not troll) their forums you will find a similar train of thought regarding certain songs that hey sing and how they feel persecuted because of it. I've seen on Twitter that they reckon everything associated with Rangers is a masonic conspiracy, including media bias towards us (yes really!!) SFA handling of Gers crisis (masonic cabal) blah blah blah.

I'm not saying there isn't more focus on us regarding TBB as that is the song which is forever mentioned when the subject is yet again flogged to death in the media but does us registering complaints against them, when in reality we shouldn't be giving them a second thought or glance, actually achieve anything?

Love also how they portray the Masonic order as a bigoted organisation. Yet the Masonic order is open to anyone regardless of creed or religion as long as you believe in a supreme being. Infact the Masonic Lodge is one of the most accepting organisations that there is. However expected standards of behaviour are high, At my initiation my lodge master was a catholic. The real problem that most of these scum have with the masonic order is that they could never hope to reach those standards of behaviour. And lets compare Masonic Lodges to the Knights of Columbus where you cannot be a member unless you are a Roman Catholic in good standing, i.e. you attend and donate to the Church of the Paedophiles. The real bigoted organisation is not the Masonic Brotherhood.

So Orangemen and Protestants have to sit back and take it?

Forget him mate.

It's just a coincidence FARE where in Eindhoven at our last game before the probationary period was over, it's a coincidence that journos wrote to uefa along with taigs in relation to Villarreal and osasuna, it's a coincidence that when uefa blamed a cultural problem in glasgow that journos wrote with yet more evidence to prove it was just us "h***" that are big bad bigots.

Get the tarrier fucks reported

Forget him mate.

It's just a coincidence FARE where in Eindhoven at our last game before the probationary period was over, it's a coincidence that journos wrote to uefa along with taigs in relation to Villarreal and osasuna, it's a coincidence that when uefa blamed a cultural problem in glasgow that journos wrote with yet more evidence to prove it was just us "h***" that are big bad bigots.

Get the tarrier fucks reported

And the Celtic security chief that just so happened to be in the stand when we played Berwick away last year

Coincidence too

Or what about when Platini was Lawwells guest of honour at the game we won 3-1 at Parkhead then the next time he was put in front of a mic he mentioned Rangers fans and sectarianism

Paranoid doesn't begin to describe us

Cunts like Bluepeter9 probably dines with bitter tarriers every weekend and when they call us dead, sevco and orange bastards he probably finds the banter a great laugh