A chance for parity UEFA - Sectarianism, racism & antisemitism by TGFITW

OlegKuznetsov

So how do you suppose we tackle the issue then?

Is it a issue for Rangers or us as supporters that another team sings 'naughty' songs to yet another team? If Hibs fans abuse hearts are we sending out complaints to UEFA? Do two wrongs make a right ? Is petty how we now go?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a issue for Rangers or us as supporters that another team sings 'naughty' songs to yet another team? If Hibs fans abuse hearts are we sending out complaints to UEFA? Do two wrongs make a right ? Is petty how we now go?

With all due respect, you're being a fuckwit here.

I genuinely mean no offence. You are being a fuckwit.

Love also how they portray the Masonic order as a bigoted organisation. Yet the Masonic order is open to anyone regardless of creed or religion as long as you believe in a supreme being. Infact the Masonic Lodge is one of the most accepting organisations that there is. However expected standards of behaviour are high, At my initiation my lodge master was a catholic. The real problem that most of these scum have with the masonic order is that they could never hope to reach those standards of behaviour. And lets compare Masonic Lodges to the Knights of Columbus where you cannot be a member unless you are a Roman Catholic in good standing, i.e. you attend and donate to the Church of the Paedophiles. The real bigoted organisation is not the Masonic Brotherhood.

The rc church prohibits its members from being Freemasons (although many are). In timmy's diseased mind that makes the masons bigots.

All I would add to your opening post OK is that you can edit "apparently" out of the equation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Tl9LuJVOVWM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTl9LuJVOVWM%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&app=desktop

Cheers for posting D'Art.

Please take copies of this via downloading, people. (tu)

That would not be an issue for uefa,that would come under that sfas remit.

Consider this BP 9 - if you had been arrested for such conduct would you not be unhappy if others were indulging in the same conduct with total impunity ?

If I had had naughty songs sang at me I'd probably sing back - or be really mature and throw a finger in the air! If I saw a Hibs fan shouting or singing abuse at hearts fan I'd probably laugh! But I doubt I'd be getting on to UEFA or focus about either instance ! Is this really how petty we now are? It was another Scottish team playing / singing at a team we respect but hardly are bosum buddies with

Or what about when Platini was Lawwells guest of honour at the game we won 3-1 at Parkhead then the next time he was put in front of a mic he mentioned Rangers fans and sectarianism

Paranoid doesn't begin to describe us

Cunts like Bluepeter9 probably dines with bitter tarriers every weekend and when they call us dead, sevco and orange bastards he probably finds the banter a great laugh

Kinda post that show your level of paranoia and fantasy

Apparently Frank de Boer was subject to sectarian abuse and other illicit songs were sung. Does anybody have the appropriate contact details for UEFA and FARE?

We only ask for a level playing field.

Remember too their previous record for pitch invasions and smoke bombs which could lead to bigger punishment with any luck.

Isnt FARE ran by a Celtic fan? Good luck with that!

With all due respect, you're being a fuckwit here.

I genuinely mean no offence. You are being a fuckwit.

No offence taken - it's just name calling and kinda petty so I won't go hitting any report buttons nor trying to report you to admin for personal abuse - I have round enought shoulders that a few wee words of distain just slip off. Although I have seen other posters abusing each other I won't report them either! I was also tempted to call you names back but you'd probably hit said report button as you seem kinda delicate about name calling!

:pipe:

No offence taken - it's just name calling and kinda petty so I won't go hitting any report buttons nor trying to report you to admin for personal abuse - I have round enought shoulders that a few wee words of distain just slip off. Although I have seen other posters abusing each other I won't report them either! I was also tempted to call you names back but you'd probably hit said report button as you seem kinda delicate about name calling!

I enjoyed that response. (tu)

I think you've missed the point . It's not about "name calling". It's about the fact that we are discriminated against constantly. Do you honestly, hand on heart, think that if it was Rangers fans abusing another manager, team and fans it wouldn't be all over the papers and news?

Just look at armed forces day. Soldiers enjoying themselves and the obsessed ones tried to get them disciplined and tried to stop the event happening again. It's a disgrace.

Nothing will ever be done about it here because of the corrupt SFA. Why should we always be the ones seen as the bigoted ones? They are much worse than we are.

I'm not paranoid BTW. You can't keep ignoring what's happening right in front of your face.

I think you've missed the point . It's not about "name calling". It's about the fact that we are discriminated against constantly. Do you honestly, hand on heart, think that if it was Rangers fans abusing another manager, team and fans it wouldn't be all over the papers and news?

Just look at armed forces day. Soldiers enjoying themselves and the obsessed ones tried to get them disciplined and tried to stop the event happening again. It's a disgrace.

Nothing will ever be done about it here because of the corrupt SFA. Why should we always be the ones seen as the bigoted ones? They are much worse than we are.

I'm not paranoid BTW. You can't keep ignoring what's happening right in front of your face.

Good post but it's like talking to a brick wall with him