racist chanting at the man city game tonight

BearJohn

What is the difference between the unsavoury racist chanting at tonights game between man city v cska and the sectarian chanting at celtic park last night? Is sectarianism not seen in the same light as racism???? If you didnt hear the chanting last night they were singing cheer up frank de boer and with the words clearly sung by almost everyone in the home end the words orange bar steward.

maybe so but its still a double standard for sky to highlight one and not the other

Aye, SKY are pro-Celtic, one rule for them, one for the rest and all that. Its been said before about a million times. If that was the main point of the thread he should have probably stated that in the op at some point.

King jela the difference between the celic game last night is that sky have highlighted it. The interviewed toure and have made a big song and dance about it. So bet your bottom dollar something will get done to cska.

if they were involved in racist chanting, they fully deserve any punishment coming to them.

What is the difference between the unsavoury racist chanting at tonights game between man city v cska and the sectarian chanting at celtic park last night? Is sectarianism not seen in the same light as racism???? If you didnt hear the chanting last night they were singing cheer up frank de boer and with the words clearly sung by almost everyone in the home end the words orange bar steward.

The difference is no one on here will be sending reports to UEFA or Fare :pipe:

The difference is no one on here will be sending reports to UEFA or Fare :pipe:

Very true mate. I was wanting one of youse to send a email or letter away cause i cany be arsed.

Was a wee bit up set cause i hate being called an orange bastard. Just because i like a wee spray tan. Fuck sake

Very true mate. I was wanting one of youse to send a email or letter away cause i cany be arsed.

Was a wee bit up set cause i hate being called an orange bastard. Just because i like a wee spray tan. Fuck sake

Spray tan - that you Kenny? :lol: orangism at its bets!