***Official East Fife v Rangers Match Thread***

allgers

Saturday 26th Oct at 3 Oclock Rangers travel to Bayview Stadium to meet East Fife.

Our last meeting produced 5 goals and with our refusal to share East Fife will be out to turn that around. A goal after 30 sec for Clark, a headed hat trick for McCulloch and the usual from Macleod made this a good day out for the Support.

The big issue for me is Little or Clark, who will play beside Daly. I think Clark has earned a start, also think

Fosters shirt is hanging on a shoogly nail. Hutton is also coming into contention.

Bell

Foster,Mohsni,Jig,Wallace

Black

Peralta,Law,Macleod

Clark,Daly.

Rangers to win 4-0

Another chance to view the excellent video by Julescotia, hope you don't mind me using it here.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the sloppy defending ( against Brechin ) continues, could be another tight game, hopefully that's not the case, our away form ain't the best although 100% record, i will say the record will continue and go 5-0 Rangers, we got the boot in the balls we needed against Brechin, lets not let it happen again Rangers (tu) If Clark starts i fancy him for 2, Daly for 2 and Law.

Bell, Petalta, Jig, Mohsni, Wallace, Black, Law, Macleod, Temps, Clark, Daly

Subs Simonsen, Gasparotto, Aird, McKay, Telfer, Stoney, Little

6-1 to the Gers Clark 2, Jig 2, Mohsni 1 Law 1 :21:

Like this team and after 7 goals last weekend who am I to doubt this score line !!

This will be the first game in ages i have been to. Really looking forward to it.

Gonna go for a nice 4-1 victory for us :)

So if our hot streak ends we know who the jinx is...maybe best ya just stay home. ;)

4-0 win. 2-0 at HT. Jig to score a brace. However if gogzy turns up all bets are off.

Very sad I am having to miss this as I'll be spending the weekend in Copenhagen. Obviously a few questions raised after last week, however I would line up like this:

GK - Bell

RB - Foster

CB - McCulloch

CB - Mohsni

LB - Wallace

CM - Black

AM - Peralta

AM - Law

AM - Macleod

FC - Daly

FC - Clark

I think Clark deserves a run out of instead of Little, who despite playing his way into the team in late August, has gone off the boil as of late and it could be what's needed to get Andy to up his game. Also the onus has to be on Foster and Peralta this week to have an improved performance. Although I think some people have been a bit harsh on Peralta given the languauge barrier and culture shock, a player of his caliber should be able to play to a higher standard on the Right. Foster, as it has been well documented, has been poor since his return and needs to improve dramatically. I still believe he can replicate his first spell but he needs to up his game quickly.

4-0 to Rangers with Daly 2, Macleod and Black all chipping in.

So if our hot streak ends we know who the jinx is...maybe best ya just stay home. ;)

4-0 win. 2-0 at HT. Jig to score a brace. However if gogzy turns up all bets are off.

He's going but what end is he in.(suspect both ends will be the Rangers end).

Had macusland not been sent out on loan I would be starting him ahead of foster, and I think Clark should get a start!

Fitness issues aside I would like to see us go;

Bell

Foster (grudgingly as I don't think faure is comfortable at rb)

Moshini

Faure

Wallace

Black

Law

Macleod

Perralta

Clark

Daly

Time to give jig a rest IMO....last week was poor defensively so no need to keep the continuity and I think faure would thrive beside big moshini!