***Official East Fife v Rangers Match Thread***

allgers

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Clark starting this game as I think we need to keep him interested, especially as he's had lots of good publicity at scoring the winner last week. I also think we missed Wallace badly last week and I'll be very happy if he's back as well. I was going to go for a 5-1 win for us, but had a loot at the table and they've only scored 3 goals in 10 matches, so this might be a good game to get back on high scoring games song. Tra-la-la-la-la.

I'd like to see Clark starting this game as I think we need to keep him interested, especially as he's had lots of good publicity at scoring the winner last week. I also think we missed Wallace badly last week and I'll be very happy if he's back as well. I was going to go for a 5-1 win for us, but had a loot at the table and they've only scored 3 goals in 10 matches, so this might be a good game to get back on high scoring games song. Tra-la-la-la-la.

Clark has got to start, also like to see Stoney and Telfer on the bench and get a little bit of game time to reward them for their great performances for the U20s.

Clark has got to start, also like to see Stoney and Telfer on the bench and get a little bit of game time to reward them for their great performances for the U20s.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with bringing through good, young players. Being involved and getting on for even 10-20 minutes would be a boost not only to their confidence, but all the others on the fringes.

I was going to go for a 5-1 win for us, but had a loot at the table and they've only scored 3 goals in 10 matches, so this might be a good game to get back on high scoring games song. Tra-la-la-la-la.

Our away games are to hard to predict these days. From a 6-0 at Airdrie to 1-0 at Ayr and last weeks comeback. I'd be happy with a dominant display and a comfortable win. I don't think I could take something like last week again.

Our away games are to hard to predict these days. From a 6-0 at Airdrie to 1-0 at Ayr and last weeks comeback. I'd be happy with a dominant display and a comfortable win. I don't think I could take something like last week again.

Fair enough, Brechin were quite well down the table last week as well, but I'm hoping that Wallace is back and at least not much will come at us from down that side. As long as we win, I'll be happy. If we do it with style, which in this division means lots of goals, i'll be over the blue moon. I'm taking Black again to score first, 20/1 he is. :thumbup:

Fair enough, Brechin were quite well down the table last week as well, but I'm hoping that Wallace is back and at least not much will come at us from down that side. As long as we win, I'll be happy. If we do it with style, which in this division means lots of goals, i'll be over the blue moon. I'm taking Black again to score first, 20/1 he is. :thumbup:

I can't disagree with that!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with bringing through good, young players. Being involved and getting on for even 10-20 minutes would be a boost not only to their confidence, but all the others on the fringes.

I think we need to have a wee bit more faith in our young players at times, they will never develop if we dont trust them with regular chances in the first team.

Bell, Petalta, Jig, Mohsni, Wallace, Black, Law, Macleod, Temps, Clark, Daly

Subs Simonsen, Gasparotto, Aird, McKay, Telfer, Stoney, Little

6-1 to the Gers Clark 2, Jig 2, Mohsni 1 Law 1 :21:

I'd go with that line up. Our strongest 11 probably.

Scoreline is tempting too. Might have a look an see what price on it. (tu)

This will be the first game in ages i have been to. Really looking forward to it.

Gonna go for a nice 4-1 victory for us :)

Enjoy the game mate (tu), fucking working :(

Hope Clark starts. Strong performance and victory by a couple of goals.

Come On You Gers !!!!!!!!!!!! :21: