BBC Scotland

Carling1873

I still wont read that on their site. No matter how much they capitulate.

Can you copy and paste please mate?

Rangers: Dave King seeks path forward at Ibrox

Former director Dave King aims to help build consensus on the best way forward for Rangers.

The South Africa-based businessman is in Glasgow for talks with both factions in the power struggle for boardroom control at Ibrox.

"I'm here to see whether I am in a position to facilitate taking the club forward," said King.

"To get rid of the disunity and lack of harmony both at board level and between the board and the fans."

King, who invested £20m when Sir David Murray owned Rangers, has said he wants to lead the club's return to the top tier of Scottish football.

On this visit, he will meet with Sandy Easdale, one of just two remaining members of the Rangers board, following a recent spate of resignations.

King will also hold talks with the Paul Murray-led group of shareholders, who are seeking to gain influence on the running of the League One club.

"I am here for a series of meetings that are at my request," added King on his arrival at Glasgow Airport.

"These meetings will remain confidential."

King also spoke of his intention to explore the possibility of "assisting in a fund-raising exercise".

He said: "We need a funding campaign to make sure that when the club does need money, that it is already in place with the right people at the right cost."

It certainly wasn't written by English as he was at the disparaging again tonight on the radio. Although even he was a little bit calmer about his attacks, just a wee bit by trying to compare King to Desmond Dermont by saying that DD is not of septic's board, but has all the power as it's his money. I don't know if DD has shares in septic, but I don't feel that the two are the same, thus any comparison is not valid. A bit like everything that comes out of English and BBC Scotland.

It certainly wasn't written by English as he was at the disparaging again tonight on the radio. Although even he was a little bit calmer about his attacks, just a wee bit by trying to compare King to Desmond Dermont by saying that DD is not of septic's board, but has all the power as it's his money. I don't know if DD has shares in septic, but I don't feel that the two are the same, thus any comparison is not valid. A bit like everything that comes out of English and BBC Scotland.

DD has circa 26% of septic giving him control

DD has circa 26% of septic giving him control

Yeah, well I thought he had ownership of some sort, but listening to that idiot English would force anyone not only to doubt there own sanity, but anything positive coming out of a Rangers story. Which is his intention IMO.

Is he talking about a loan?

I hope not.

Are we not still without overdraught facilities? I was thinking he was trying to maintain, or show that Rangers has cash behind ourselves and that getting this normal facility behind us, for normal business working today, is a positive approach in lots of diffirent aspects of the business, including the share price. Then again, I'm no businessman.

Is he talking about a loan?

I hope not.

No, it takes time and money to arrange financing and the financing comes at a cost. The more ground work you do and time you have to so it, unlike CG last year, means you can get that funding at a more reasonable rate.

It all depends on how much perceived risk is involved, last year

huge risk = high price to pay.

Next year less risk = lower price.

BBC Scotland don't report on anything Rangers without adding 'the 1st division Club',no matter the topic.Although this is a fact ATM,it adds nothing to any report and comes across as pure bitterness.WATP.

;-)

The League One Club are the words I see most used. I checked the other clubs stories for Championship club or league 2 club, but no. Just Rangers as the League One Club.