Barcelona.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What because you don't agree with it?

Because the basic premise is bizarre.

You're arguing against a position that nobody holds. Nobody claims they are the greatest club ever. I don't even know how that would be quantified, except in European trophies, in which case clearly it's Real Madrid, and nobody would deny it.

Many people said that the Guardiola team was the greatest club side ever, and winning three league titles and two European Cups in four seasons, they have a shout.

Nah, the Barca players are always bumming them up.

Personal opinions of some players don't equal a club love in. I haven't seen much from the Barca fans to suggest they care much about the mhanks 'please love us' approach.

Personal opinions of some players don't equal a club love in. I haven't seen much from the Barca fans to suggest they care much about the mhanks 'please love us' approach.

For as long as I can remember, i've always felt there has been a love in between the two, and when the Barca players constantly talk them up everytime they play, it just sparks it up more.

Always hated Barca, I may like a few individual players but will always hate them as a club and as a team. There style of play sometimes really bores me aswell.

For as long as I can remember, i've always felt there has been a love in between the two, and when the Barca players constantly talk them up everytime they play, it just sparks it up more.

Always hated Barca, I may like a few individual players but will always hate them as a club and as a team. There style of play sometimes really bores me aswell.

I agree with that. Fair enough that you dislike them. I just think some (not saying you do) dislike them because the mhanks have tried their best to bagsy them.

Like messy.remember the little cheat was given it all the crap about them getting through,after the cheats(crapalona)where already through?

I remember Messi slagging off Rangers for playing "anti-football" but didn't he then praise the tims for doing basically the same thing?

Because the basic premise is bizarre.

You're arguing against a position that nobody holds. Nobody claims they are the greatest club ever. I don't even know how that would be quantified, except in European trophies, in which case clearly it's Real Madrid, and nobody would deny it.

Many people said that the Guardiola team was the greatest club side ever, and winning three league titles and two European Cups in four seasons, they have a shout.

Trying too hard to convince himself that cheatalona are still revelant.

I remember Messi slagging off Rangers for playing "anti-football" but didn't he then praise the tims for doing basically the same thing?

He did that,but only did he say that,he also said that he would rather have the feinans through in that group,after the cheats were through...now we know the wee anti-british cunt hates the Brits.why would he hate the Brits...one might wonder...

:lol: touche.

They did pretty well in Europe that season actually, if I remember right. Semis maybe? Shite in the league though.

I'm sure that's the season Man Utd beat them in the semis en route to the final.

Paul Scholes scored an absolute screamer that night.