Beating them for charity

one cutty young

Played in a charity old firm match in my village (Drongan) yesterday, we raised just over 1000 pounds for the Ayrshire hospice and won 3-2

Cutty Young gave us our team talk before the match in the style of Jock Wallace, you could hear the passion still in him and he kicked off the match as well

He came to the pub afterwards and told some cracking stories of being a blue. All in all a great wee day and felt great running out playing for the gers

It's years since I was in Drongan - in my day you'd have been playing against about 2 guys! I take it things have changed a bit?

Well done anyway - a good income for a good charity and keeps them where they belong - losers! I bet you enjoyed beating them.

Played in a charity old firm match in my village (Drongan) yesterday, we raised just over 1000 pounds for the Ayrshire hospice and won 3-2

Cutty Young gave us our team talk before the match in the style of Jock Wallace, you could hear the passion still in him and he kicked off the match as well

He came to the pub afterwards and told some cracking stories of being a blue. All in all a great wee day and felt great running out playing for the gers

Didnae know there was 11 taigs in Drongan.