Airdrie on friday

black75

I was against the Friday night games at first but the first game against airdrie was the best game in terms of atmosphere and performance I've been to in a long time, plus survived a night out in Coatbridge which was a pleasant surprise! Hopefully a big crowd at Ibrox will make it even better this time!

Friday 1945 is my favourite time for the football after 1500 on a Saturday. I am well looking forward to it. Me, the old man and my 3 daughters are going. Come on Bears, lets fill the ground and have a Friday night rammy!

I like it too, but it's not normal. S'pose not being on telly will put a few on the gate. Can't see there being a good crowd.

Looking forward to this, again like many thought friday night footbal wouldn't be up to much but when it comes knowing you have the full weekend ahead is great, last game against Airdrie was terrific in terms of performance and support.

Besides, leaves your Saturday open if there's anything else you have to get up to.

The Copland Rear will be open if you have ticked the box for cup games on your ST. There will be pay at the gate for the same area where they will no doubt give you a paper ticket on the night.

Yeah a thought so

Dunno if it's the ticket office that people this stuff or they mishear what they're told

When I was in on Tuesday the guy in the ticket office said all the top tiers were closed and then ran through availability, I got four together in GF3 and there were plenty of available seats in the other sections he showed me. I hope its a good crowd cause the atmosphere/game at Airdrie was great :-)