Airdrie on friday

black75

When I was in on Tuesday the guy in the ticket office said all the top tiers were closed and then ran through availability, I got four together in GF3 and there were plenty of available seats in the other sections he showed me. I hope its a good crowd cause the atmosphere/game at Airdrie was great :-)

The crowd and atmosphere will be pish, typical cup game at Ibrox, crowd of 20-30k on a freezing November night.

I was under the impression it had been moved due to it being picked for tv.

Unbelievable that it is moved due to a clash with the tims home game. The two crowds combined wont be 50K, (taking their usual number that turn up, NOT the official attendance!!) so what is the problem for the police, if indeed it is the police who made the call. I fail to see why we would want this on a feckin Friday night instead of just moving it to Saturday lunchtime/teatime or Sunday.

2 midweek games in the one midweek is a total pain, then having no weekend game to look forward to. There is something badly wrong with the footballing authorities in this country.