Jon Daly Loyal

JamieG54

I have a feeling that JD will have an excellent season in 2014/15. The sad thing is there are a few on here who will never give him any credit for what he does because of were he is from.

Dundee Utd. :)

I have a feeling that JD will have an excellent season in 2014/15. The sad thing is there are a few on here who will never give him any credit for what he does because of were he is from.

fuck all to do with where he comes from, more like its to do with the fact he is a one dimensional footballer that forces the team to play a certain way to make use of him, and even then he was fucking rank rotten from xmas onwards

Not an issue for me.

Just think/know he is a big useless lump who should be working in a different profession. Like on the till at Asda

And the main reason why our football was fucking dire...Long ball up the park bypassing midfield. I think most of us will implode if Daly starts most matches and we play like we did last season. Boyd in Daly to fuck.

It ia not Daly's fault we had one tactic last season. Daly played better last season when the team actually tried to play some football. He looked as forlorn and as sick as the rest of us with that tactic towards the end of the season.

Daly had the ball launched at him with his back to goal time after time. No runners, no supporting midfielders.

And yes his made him look like a carthorse more than once. But his fault or shit tactics?

Play wide players crossing ball for him to attack in the box and he's second to none in Scotland.

If we play the same long ball, by pass midfield tactic with Boyd instead of Daly then the outcome wlll be the same.

And folk on here will be blaming it on a lazy, immobile Boyd no doubt

Roaster.

And the main reason why our football was fucking dire...Long ball up the park bypassing midfield. I think most of us will implode if Daly starts most matches and we play like we did last season. Boyd in Daly to fuck.

l wouldn't blame Daly for the team tactics.

• 2 weeks later...

now confirmed Fred makes Jon Daly look like an athlete

Must admit, I didn't think I'd ever see a worse footballer than Jon Daly but Fred is even fucking worse than the lard arse.

And as for Luiz and Marcello, they make even Cribari and Steve Smith look competent by comparison

• 2 months later...