Well Done Rangers And Ally

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO these are the type of results that show just how far we have actually came in a year, the team we have out right now have a winning mentality, we are winning when we play well, and winning when we don't play well.

These are signs to me, of a good team in the making. Genuinely can not understand some people.

We are winning matches that last year we would have really struggled in, I mean apart from their one sitter, did they actualy trouble us much during the game? We hit the bar 3 times, so we must have been attacking at points :lol:

Cheer the fuck up people, we are going to a cup final for the first time in what feels like a very long time.

i don't give a fuck that it's just the Ramsdens, I can not wait to see us lift a cup again.

Europe isn't an option for us right now so I don't really see the point you're making.

The point I'm making is quite simple.

Yeah, it's good we're in a final, but in any other circumstance we'd have scoffed at teams playing in this competition.

I'm not slagging Rangers as some suggest, we can only play what's in front of us, but I'm not over excited at getting to the final of this. It has a novelty factor for being the first since admin, but even if we win it, I will be pleased but hardly shouting it from the rooftops.

I see it more as a milestone on the long journey back to where we belong.

Sorry if I offended some, the abuse was uncalled for, but in other times this would be just a diddy cup.

weve played good football this season and the game against stenny wasnt pretty but its a win. we are in to the ramsdens cup final and if you would have given me that at the start of the season i would have been pleased. good luck to ally and the boys we deserve our place in the final and im delighted :)