Ibrox to host both scottish cup semi finals

RFC55

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm joining in with the Stockbridge out chants in future fucking little idiot giving the bastards our stadium

Im not sure if your being serious mate or just joining in some of the sarcasm in this thread! But I have not ever shouted for the board to go but this decision just makes me realise how pathetic the people running the club are and at the first opportunity of asking we roll over to the sfa.

If the giat's get that far part of me hopes they get put in the home dressing room so when they are leaving they need to walk under and get changed under the pictures of her majesty. But, also the other part of me doesnt want those smelly tramp bastards anywhere near our stadium!

Im not sure if your being serious mate or just joining in some of the sarcasm in this thread! But I have not ever shouted for the board to go but this decision just makes me realise how pathetic the people running the club are and at the first opportunity of asking we roll over to the sfa.

I've not joined in the board out chants but I'm being serious that Stockbridge is a wank giving them our stadium

For once I hope the UBS make themself useful and let it known we don't want our stadium pimped out to the people that wanted us dead

I've not joined in the board out chants but I'm being serious that Stockbridge is a wank giving them our stadium

For once I hope the UBS make themself useful and let it known we don't want our stadium pimped out to the people that wanted us dead

It is to late mate, there has been to many at Ibrox over the years that have been pals with the darkside, and been happy to give them praise.

Murrayfield is a non-starter. The logistics of holding an Oldfirm final (if we both get there) in Edinburgh is frightening, the police would never agree to that.

What makes you think there is any chance of that happening. There is no chance we're getting any cup final apart from the one we're in.

Not just now anyway.

Rangers finance director, Brian Stockbridge, said:

"The Scottish FA's decision to play these ties at the home of Scotland's most successful club underlines the fact that Ibrox remains one of European football's elite arenas."

Superb comment (whatever we think of the venue or of Stockbridge)

If Parkhead is good enough for the SC Final then theres presedent to have the Ramsden final there too. Why host it at a smaller capacity ground?

Because the mhanky mob will earn from it. No thanks. Killie will do.