Ibrox to host both scottish cup semi finals

RFC55

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry.

Our gallant friends who fly the flag for Scotland so gracefully in Europe have rightfully been awarded the scottish cup final.

Congratulations celtic, well deserved

I don't care if you're being funny. Away and bleach yer gob! :mad:

:drugang:

A Scottish cup final win at the piggery against the scum? Can I dream......

I was there the day we beat them here in the scottish semi when we won and super ally scored the header

20000 bears that day going mental

Great memories

Well stockbridge out.. There are to many sluts in our club willing to just lie down and take it... Fuck that this is our club... US fans should never forgive them.. I can say 100% I will never support the national team or be inside another SPL away ground ever again let them die people they wont be getting my money

Well stockbridge out.. There are to many sluts in our club willing to just lie down and take it... Fuck that this is our club... US fans should never forgive them.. I can say 100% I will never support the national team or be inside another SPL away ground ever again let them die people they wont be getting my money

TBH I doubt Paul Murray, Dave King or any other alternative would turn this down as much as i'd like them to.

"Celtic park continues to be one of the finest stadia in European football",not in the eyes of UEFA you aint Liewell,because unlike Ibrox you cannot stage the Champions Leagus Final......

Continues? When did it start to be? (And I mean in reality, not fantasy)